I can hardly believe it but yes, I bought corduroy pants. I wasn’t surprised to see them come back into fashion (what’s old always becomes new again at some point!) but I was surprised when I purchased a pair. I’ve actually tried this wide leg pant trend on so many times and never had it work on my frame but this pair finally sold me. The combination of the modern silhouette with the cozy corduroy in the perfect ivory shade had me purchasing. I own a lot of white and cream sweaters and love how the two pair together.
Did you guys have a good weekend? I took time off to go to my first yoga retreat and it was such a nice escape. I learned a lot, grew and ate delicious food. See more of my takeaways here.
As part of today’s post I wanted to share a second round of products you guys have told me you love having bought at my recommendation. This is always so fun for me to hear what you guys bought and are happy with so thank you so much to those of you who submitted! If you’re interested in my first ever Reader’s Choice post, you can find it here.
Reader’s Choice Volume II:
- Cuyana Tees. “Best tees EVERRRR”
- Mighty Patch Pimple Patches. “So glad you posted about these!”
- Loeffler Randall Boots. “My favorite purchase from wit and whimsy ever!”
- Everlane Cashmere Crew. “So happy with this purchase!!”
- Megababe Thigh Rescue. “Only thing that has ever worked for me to fight thigh chaffing and I love that it is a female owned business”
- Ice Roller. “Love this thing!”
- Mario Badescu Products. “My skin has truly never looked better”
- Fabric Shaver. “This thing is life-changing.”
- Cluse Watch. “I’d been looking for a watch like this for a long time! I love it.”
- Away Bigger Carry On. “I now see what you mean about how much it fits!”
- Kristen Ess Curling Iron. “This is so good for the price!”
- Erborian BB Creme. “I bought this after seeing you post it a couple times and now regret not buying it right away! Best BB Creme ever.”
- Everlane Cheeky Denim. “New favorite jeans!”
- Stila Huge Mascara. “Best I’ve ever tried”
- Otherland Candles. “Obsessed!”
- Sarah Flint Perfect Pump. “More comfy than imagined.”
. . .
Have a product you’ve loved that you heard about on wit & whimsy? Do share in the Comments below!