Happy May Day! April flew by didn’t it!? I got back from my last trip on April 2nd and that feels like just yesterday! Historically I love the month of May but this year I am strapping in because it is going to be a wild ride.
Why so crazy you ask?
- I am prepping for a big client launch on 6/7. There are so many details + elements that have to come together for it and it’s a lot to do and manage.
- I’m also speaking to several prospective clients that may come on board for my consulting business quite quickly.
- I have two different w&w collaborations I am shooting + working on this month. One includes an event this Friday I’m particularly excited about happening in Brooklyn! I’ll share more details on Instagram soon.
- I’ll be heading to San Francisco for several days the week of the 14th. It is a work trip but I’m planning to squeeze in some best friend time, too. There’s a new little baby I just have to meet!
- When I return from San Francisco I’ll have three days in New York to start packing up my apartment and then I head to London for a week on the 21st! What started as a trip across the pond for fun is actually turning into a series of meetings which is good news but it also means I have less time to explore and soak up the city. Regardless I can’t wait to spend time with one of my BFFs who lives over there and my parents who I’ll get to see as well.
- Upon returning from London I’ll be finishing packing up my apartment and moving! (Place is still TBD but I’m hopeful for something in the works so send me good vibes if you wouldn’t mind!)
- And of course with moving comes major purging (already have another couple of bags lined up for Goodwill), cleaning up my current place and plotting out any furniture and design needs for the new place!
And to touch on this outfit – I’m pretty sure this will be my go-to summer date night dress. I’ll admit it is more fitted than my usual silhouette but I kinda love that it shows off the curves I’ve been working to hone with all my barre and pilates classes. I still have a ways to go to my goal weight (and this dress will truthfully fit a bit better when I get there!) but I’m glad to be adding muscle and working on defining my shape a bit more. With so much on the horizon I’ve had a lot of motivation pushing me. I talked about Reformation in this post but based on their current offerings in the dress category, I have a feeling I’m going to be living in the lightweight, feminine line much of summer. (In putting together this post I ended up buying this dress and this dress!)
More of my current favorites can be found below (and side note: they have some great jumpsuits right now, too!)
More Great Dresses:
Dress (wearing a size 10 – the brand runs extremely small!) // Heels (So comfortable! Also available in a shorter heel here) // Bag // Sunglasses // BaubleBar Cuff
p.s. pieces I have my eye on and a twist on the classic little black dress.
That dress looks AMAZING on you! I’ve actually never bought anything from Reformation before because I feel like a lot of their styles were a little too retro for my taste, but this dress is timeless!
Thank you so much, Sarah!! It’s definitely a more fitted look than I go for but I love the silhouette! And totally had the same thinking about reformation but I’ve been loving the midi dresses they’ve had recently that are simple yet feminine!