The weather in New York has been showing off the last few days and I’m getting very excited at the hint of Fall in the air. In this month’s Amazon Fashion Finds, I’m sharing a bunch of early Fall picks that I hope will get you as excited for Fall weather as I am because their selection right now is G-O-O-D! Almost everything is under $100 and mostly WFH friendly for those of you still working remotely.
Early Fall Amazon Fashion Picks
SHOP THE POST:
- This simple black dress (that’s under $30!) would look so cute with OTK boots and layered with a leather jacket.
- I’ve seen this sweater dress a few times on Instagram and it looks so chic yet cozy.
- I’m a huge fan of bodysuits for a sleek look and for layering under my favorite cardigans and tweed jackets. This one that comes in both white and black is great for layering under sweaters and jackets.
- This basic tee has over 9,000 positive reviews… color me curious!
- Be still my heart, this crew neck sweater is so my style and available in a few different colors. Ordering!
- I love a chunky knit cardigan like this one.
- We all know how much I like a sleeve detail so this sweater is very up my alley.
- Overalls are a great basic for weekend errands and casual outings. I’ve styled my pair here and here.
- This coatigan is so so good. I also like this similar style.
- Another top that is perfect on its own but also layered under sweaters and jackets this season, enter this classic white popover.
- How cute is this teddy style jacket? I ordered it as it’ll be so good for my early morning walks.
- If you’re like me and own plenty of denim styles already, these army green pants are a great fall alternative.
- Love the button details on this navy & white striped sweater.
- This tortoise hard sided clutch is too cute.
- If you’re looking for affordable simple jewelry, this set of stacking rings is under $50.
- These are a great black bootie and I love the block heel for comfort.
Even More Picks:
p.s. all of my Amazon Favorites & more from the recently updated Shop.
Love seeing all these great finds!!! Gets me so excited for Fall <3 The sleeve detail on 7 is perfect to dress up or down, THANK YOU for sharing!!!
So glad you liked the picks, Ashley!! Really appreciate the comment letting me know!
As you know, Summer starts Sept 1 in San Francisco, but this year summer feels like a wash.
I am ready for fall.
If I am indoors more, I am ready for fog, RAIN(please sky, please), and wind. I’m ready for chunky blankets and Hallmark movies.
Bring on fall!!!!!
Thank you for helping further get me in the mood with these awesome picks!
So praying you guys get some rain!!