Can you believe it’s June already? This year is flying by and I am looking forward to the summer spread out in front of us. In this month’s Affordable Finds post, I’m sharing a bunch of new picks that are perfect for this holiday weekend and beyond. Everything is under $150 and there are every more picks at the bottom of the post.
Hope you find something you’re excited to add to your summer wardrobe!
Early Summertime Affordable Picks
- I love the style and cut of this dress and the light linen fabric is perfect for the summer heat.
- How darling is this little mini dress? The cut outs are perfectly on trend and it is under $40. It almost comes in white which would be so perfect for a summer bridal shower or bachelorette party!
- I’ve heard great things about this brand and this dress is just my style. This is another similar version in a midi length for an even better price.
- This romper is just so fun – love the ruffle details!
- A white linen blazer like this one is so versatile and especially good if you’re spending time in your office. I have a similar one styled here.
- I have this jumpsuit from a few years ago and its one of my most worn pieces. It is under $75 and also comes in a fun bright red shade.
- This one piece is so chic and under $100.
- I love the tailored, sleek look of these white linen shorts.
- These lightweight wide leg pants come in a couple cute colors and have a great reviews, though they do recommend sizing down.
- This top is too cute! It also comes in white and a pretty floral print and is under $25.
- I feel like so many of the summer heels out right now look exactly the same so I was excited to share these pretty neutral wedges.
- Love the style of this dainty gold bracelet.
- How pretty is the blue and white pattern on this sarong? It also comes in a fun tropical color and I love that its pre-tied for easy use.
- This box bag is screaming my name! I use my black one all the time and this straw style is so perfect for summer.
- Love these classic tortoise sunnies at a great price.
- A friend of mine was recently raving about these budget friendly denim shorts – consider me sold!