It’s time for another roundup of some of my favorite recent finds from Amazon Fashion! During a recent Instagram Q&A, a follower asked how I find good pieces from Amazon. And while not everything I order is a home run, I do have some tricks for narrowing down all the options to just some of the best – you can find those tips in this post from last year. If you have any other hacks, please share in the comments!
Early Summer Finds from Amazon Fashion
- I love gingham for summer and this black & white dress is so cute!
- This dress has such a pretty floral print and this fit looks oh so flattering.
- This dress is one of my most worn Amazon finds and I think I may need it in another color or two this summer. I also found this similar dress that is sleeveless.
- How darling is this striped blue and white dress? Here is another similar style in pink.
- The dainty blue floral print on this dress is so pretty. It would be perfect for work events and baby or wedding showers this summer.
- A light button down like this one is a classic piece, perfect for spring and summer. Layer it over swimsuits for a casual beach look or pair with a skirt for work. I love pairing my similar one with denim shorts as seen here, too.
- This top is so my style!
- Loving this light weight summer dress, the reviews are great though they do recommend sizing up if you’re taller.
- This on trend style is about $30 and comes in black and a really pretty blue I have my eye on.
- Loving the style and off white color of these jeans! And they’re under $100.
- These sunglasses have so many great reviews and are such a classic style.
- This swimsuit is just the cutest – I love the one shoulder and the ruffle detail. It comes in a handful of cute colors and the reviews rave about the quality.
- While I really don’t need another blue and white striped top, I do love the blue grey color of this top. It also comes in traditional navy and a few other colorways.
- This set of trendy bracelets is under $20 and has great reviews!
- Another pair of neutral heels you’ll get loads of wear out of, these have so many great reviews and are under $35.
- I love a market bag like this style and use them all summer for errands, the beach and weekend trips.
Hope you find something you’re excited to add to your wardrobe!
A few more picks:
HI Megan: Thank you for this. How did you find Dress #3 to run? And is it really 100% cotton?
Hi Marianne – These are pieces I like – not that I own (yet!) so afraid I can’t weigh in on your questions.
I think the last thing I need is more dresses, but 4 and 5 are SO cute! Thanks for the round-up! I find Amazon hard to navigate since there are so many options so I love seeing what has worked for you!
So glad you enjoyed my picks, Melanie!