Over the last year or so, Amazon has really been stepping up their game with their fashion picks and I am here for it given most of it can be sent via Prime and on your doorstep in less than 2 days! You may recall I did an Affordable Finds round up of some pieces back in March and I thought it would be fun to do another round up as we get into fall outfits.
In addition to offering brands I’ve loved and shopped for a while like rag & bone, Levis and MOTHER, Amazon now also has a great mix of their own brands like Daily Ritual which has stellar staples. I also appreciate that they have been starting to create more and more curated shops to make it a little easier to navigate if you’re on the hunt for something specific. (Amazon Fashion can get a bit overwhelming I think!)
Hope you enjoy my picks and keep an eye out as I add more to my Amazon Shop here!
shop the post:
- My absolute favorite find of this round up were these first two coats! The first is a teddy coat which you’ve heard me rave about before. Such a cozy style!
- The other is this wool cocoon style (pictured in the collage). I also love this belted version. Affordable coats are hard to come by so I am very excited to try out one (or maybe more…) of these.
- This floral dress is so pretty. I’d pair with my leather jacket for a seasonally appropriate look. Speaking of fall florals, I also like this midi dress (the puff sleeve detail is one of my favorites) and this print on this one.
- This black midi dress is so my style, perfect for a girls night out or a winter wedding!
- How pretty is this pleated skirt? Such a great work staple.
- This black jumpsuit caught my eye as a great transitional piece and would be great for cozy, casual weekends.
- The plaid blazer trend is definitely here to stay this fall (did you see how I styled mine earlier this month?). This double breasted version is so good and I love how its styled over a graphic tee. This one is also so chic with the statement gold buttons.
- This thermal stitch sweater is from one of Amazon’s in-house brands and I’m eager to try it out.
- Nothing screams fall like a chambray button down. I love the print on this one and would pair it with black jeans and booties.
- These high rise skinny jeans have loads of good reviews and are at a can’t beat price.
- I shared these sunglasses in my last round up but they’re too good not to share again.
- Tortoise hoops have been such a trend for fall and I really like these. They’d look great with ivory or camel colored sweaters.
- I love the classic style of these ankle boots. I’m also really into the olive green suede color of these booties.
- All white sneakers are one of my go to pairs of shoes.
- How chic is this bag? I’m obsessed.
- I shared already how I’ve been styling the silk skirt trend and while animal print is not usually in my wardrobe, this leopard version might just convince me to change my ways.
- I have a few pairs of jeans from this brand that I love & the straight leg style of these is very on trend for fall.
[Image via this post]