I know Fall isn’t *officially* here yet, but I don’t care because I am ready to usher in my favorite season! I’ve already started burning pumpkin candles and wearing jeans and sweaters on any day the weather will allow. I’m also getting so excited to start populating my calendar with fun Fall activities.
I always have so much I want to take advantage of when Fall arrives in the city and also some favorite pasttimes that seem to get better with every passing year.
My Fall Bucket List:
- Take a cooking class.
- Visit The Cloisters once the colors start to turn.
- Visit Wave Hill Garden.
- Go apple picking.
- Make apple crisp.
- Stroll in Central Park once the leaves turn.
- Have a caramel apple.
- Visit the 9/11 museum.
- Make pumpkin bread and these pumpkin cookies.
- Decorate my apartment with seasonal touches.
- Watch a football game with friends.
- Do a ghost tour of the East Village.
- Host my first reader meet-up. (NYC, RSVP here!)
- Tour all the homes on the Upper East Side decorated for Fall.
What’s on your bucket list for the new season!?
. . .
Everlane Sweater (M – comes in 3 colors) + Jeans (28 – Ankle Length) (c/o) // Mango Coat (XXS/S) // Celine Bag // Margaux Boots (c/o) // Karen Walker Sunglasses
p.s. things I’m wearing from my closet this season and how to style a silk skirt two ways.
This sounds like a perfect fall list! It would be cute to show us some of the fall touches in your apartment.
Definitely will share on Instagram stories! So glad you liked the post, Amy!
love this outfit, it’s such great fall vibes! I’ve been eyeing those Margaux boots, how do you like them? are the comfy? how have they held up?
I’ve only worn them once so far but so far so good! They are beautifully made. Feel free to email me in a few weeks and I can share more after wearing them a few more times!