I know Fall isn’t *officially* here yet, but I don’t care because I am ready to usher in my favorite season! I’ve already started burning pumpkin candles and wearing jeans and sweaters on any day the weather will allow. I’m also getting so excited to start populating my calendar with fun Fall activities.
I always have so much I want to take advantage of when Fall arrives in the city and also some favorite pasttimes that seem to get better with every passing year.
My Fall Bucket List:
- Take a cooking class.
- Visit The Cloisters once the colors start to turn.
- Visit Wave Hill Garden.
- Go apple picking.
- Make apple crisp.
- Stroll in Central Park once the leaves turn.
- Have a caramel apple.
- Visit the 9/11 museum.
- Make pumpkin bread and these pumpkin cookies.
- Decorate my apartment with seasonal touches.
- Watch a football game with friends.
- Do a ghost tour of the East Village.
- Host my first reader meet-up. (NYC, RSVP here!)
- Tour all the homes on the Upper East Side decorated for Fall.
What’s on your bucket list for the new season!?