A reader recently requested a round up of wedding appropriate attire for Fall and Winter and I thought it was a great suggestion! There are so many pretty options available now in gorgeous colors and I’ve included pieces that could be worn for any dress code spanning casual to black tie. Don’t miss a few fun accessories at the end of the post as well!
Shop the Post:
- The ruffle details on this dress are so pretty.
- This lace midi dress comes in so many great Fall colors.
- A fun off the shoulder option.
- This dress comes is so flattering (and has pockets!).
- This dress is gorgeous for a black tie affair.
- I’m loving the slip dress trend and this dress is a great piece. It also comes in blush.
- I really like the drapey fit of this dress.
- A cute fit and flare dress under $100.
- How pretty is the embroidery on this dress?
- And this one too!
- I love the pattern on this off the shoulder dress.
- I’ve seen this jumpsuit a few times and its such a great piece. Super flattering, comes in a few classic colors and can easily be dressed up or down with accessories.
- This strapless dress is a showstopper!
- I love the neckline and lace of this dress.
- This dress is a classic style and also comes in a pretty navy.
Plus A Few More Dresses…
- These statement earrings are so fun and come in a couple great colors.
- Love these gold hoops!
- These earrings add just the right amount of sparkle.
- This necklace would look great with a strapless dress.
- The beading on this bag is so pretty.
- For an easy, little clutch, this one is great and I also like this one for something more casual.
- I really like the minimal look of these heels.
- These ankle strap heels are a classic look and come in pretty much every color you could imagine.
- How cute is the bow on these? And the lower heel should come in handy for a night of dancing!
- For when its started to cool down, this wrap (and this more affordable option) is a perfect compliment.
Are you attending any weddings in the next few months!? I am not personally but I have to say these dresses make me want to make plans for an excuse to dress up!
[Image via this post]