If you know me personally or have been reading this blog for several years, you know I am one of Everlane’s biggest fans. I absolutely love the quality of their pieces and they make some of my all-time favorite pieces in my wardrobe. Their stuff is reliable, priced fairly and they are constantly introducing new styles that I love to wear repeatedly.
This post isn’t sponsored and Everlane has never paid me to share my opinions but they are kind enough to send me some of their newest styles from time to time. I also tend to purchase (quite a few) new pieces regularly from them and truly believe in what they are building. I always recommend them when friends come asking for recommendations of new, quality wardrobe staples that won’t break the bank and everyone always comes back raving, particularly about the sweaters.
Today I wanted to share a few pieces that I have and love and then a few pieces I also have my eye on while also sharing how I styled this new oversized boyfriend blazer of theirs that makes me feel impeccably put together and somewhat Parisian when I don it.
Everlane Pieces I Own & Love:
Everlane Pieces I Have My Eye On:
And a few notes on the pieces I own (as I love to do!):
- These loafers are one of my all-time favorite pairs of shoes. You WILL have to break them in. And if you have wide feet they may not be the best option for you from what I’ve heard from friends but I personally can’t get enough of them. They come on all trips with me pretty much because they instantly make any outfit look a bit more chic. Once broken in, they are so comfortable and I have walked many miles in foreign cities while traveling in these bad boys. They are so well made and have withstood a lot of wear & tear without showing it.
- I just got this sweater and some of you may have seen on Instagram that I pretty much wore it a portion of every day of the holiday weekend. It is such a nice weight and so flattering on. I love the ivory so much that I’m considering another color, too.
- Their $100 cashmere sweaters truly can’t be beat. The quality is great and they have so many wonderful color options. I wear my normal size of a Medium but if you like your sweaters a bit oversized I’d recommend going up one size. So soft and the price is unreal.
- This waffle knit cashmere sweater is also great and has been a “throw on and go” option for me of late when I want to leave the house for errands in something other than workout clothes. It is so, so soft and I like the more casual boxy fit. I also dressed it up here.
- The Day Heel has had a long wait list for good reason. It’s difference and modern and chic and timeless and honestly makes any more outfit seem a bit more special. The stacked heel makes it comfy & the new suede colors just introduced are so perfect for this holiday season.
- This bomber jacket is awesome. I primarily wear it to/from the gym or when I’m wearing workout clothes as I run around town. It adds a level of edge to any ensemble and is nice and lightweight + also travels really well.
Have you guys shopped from Everlane before? Would love to hear if you have any favorites from the brand! Also they are opening their first flagship in New York City this weekend and I’ll be attending the press preview Friday morning so if you want to get a sneak peek be sure to follow me on Instagram! (And of course feel free to message me if you have any size / fit questions about the brand since they are primarily direct to consumer e-comm!)
Everlane Blazer (c/o) + Scarf // Madewell Bodysuit (Obsessed with this for layering! I sized up to a Large) // Jeans // Loafers // Bag // Catbird Earrings
p.s. holiday party outfit ideas and a chic trench coat.
Loafers and a good blazer are essentials!! Love the scarf <3
xx Tess | Sequins are the New Black
Couldn’t agree more & thank you so much, Tess!! xx
I’ve been buying more and more from Everlane and I have been pretty pleased with the offerings and quality. There is no free-standing Everlane store (yet!) in LA so I really like that they have a partnership with Happy Returns that allows a customer to return items in person at a kiosk without having to pay return shipping. My only quibble with online-only shopping is not being able to try on in person before buying.
Oh that sounds like an awesome solution for returns! I definitely hear you on the no-try on so I often rely on reading reviews or even emailing the brand to ask what the fit may be like! Generally I feel like their sweaters are really well sized and so I’m always my usual Medium. Glad to hear you are also a fan, Lacey! Happy Holidays!
Might need to stop by the Everlane store when I’m in NY next week! So exciting…
The Style Scribe
I’ll definitely report back about it to you when I see you! xo
GORGEOUS outfit! Love your bag
I’ve been seeing everlane online so much, I think i need to pick up some pieces
Thank you so much, Nat!! So appreciate the sweet words. Definitely let me know if you get anything from Everlane!