While I’m not shopping as much as I usually do in the summer, I have picked up a few things from Madewell & J.Crew that I’ve been really happy with lately so I thought I’d share my favorites from the two brands.
Hope you find something you’re excited about to dress up + feel a bit more normal for a fun and safe outing!
J.Crew Summer Favorites:
- I didn’t expect to love this dress so much but once I put it on I was in love. I got the size Medium and wore it here.
- Buttons on the back and linen? This dress is perfect for hot summer days. *Adds to cart*.
- This eyelet dress is just gorgeous and the perfect reason to dress up for no reason. I adore the top version, too. I’d have bought it for Paris this summer if I were going! And this eyelet dress is so good, too.
- This tie-sleeve linen top is as chic as it is practical for summer days.
- These terry shorts are perfect for my morning summer workouts.
- This gingham swimsuit is like summer-y fruit punch.
- This striped funnel neck sweater is perfect for beach nights. And so is this lace up sweater which I recently purchased (in size Medium).
- I love short sleeve sweaters with shorts and this one is the right weight for summer. (And major heart eyes for all the color options!)
- This striped tee is a Parisian-inspired staple for any closet.
- This jumpsuit is one of the most flattering pieces in my wardrobe and its linen fabric makes it so perfect for this time of year. I wear a size 6.
- I got this cover up the other week (size Small) and it is perfect. So easy to throw on over a swimsuit.
- Because of my love of the above jumpsuit, I just added this one to my cart.
- I think J.Crew does boyfriend jeans so well. I am eyeing these. I always size down in their denim. And high waisted denim shorts? Yes, please.
- My favorite white denim jacket is back this season. I shared it again recently here.
- I own and love these bestselling pajamas.
Madewell Summer Favorites:
- I got this dress (size 6) and it makes me want to pick flowers, have a picnic and channel my best Cotswolds vibes. The gingham similar version is pretty perfect, too.
- This dress is what summer dreams are made of for me. A flattering fit, linen so its cool for hot days and a midi length! I love mine (size Small).
- You know I love a little white dress this time of year and this one is particularly cute with its details.
- Stripes? Linen? Comfy? This dress checks so many boxes. I own it and love it. (Size Medium).
- These sandals are comfy looking yet stylish.
- You guys know I don’t do color often but when I do it is often red. I couldn’t resist this stylish yet comfy jumpsuit. (I got a size 6).
- Yes, please to WFH elastic-waist pants.
- Striped tees are a summer wardrobe requisite IMO.
- This top is so cute. And so is this eyelet one.
- I got these sandals recently and they are so comfy.
- Every summer wardrobe needs a denim skirt. I have one from Madewell (in white) and love it.
- Hello, cutest little hair tie.
p.s. New Amazon Fashion finds for summer and things I’ve bought and loved recently.