It’s springtime and the shopping is good! Dress and espadrille season is also back – woohoo! When we saw this tiered midi dress from J.Crew my friend Carly and I instantly knew we’d like to partner up to share it styled together. We’ve had fun doing so in the past and we hope you’ll enjoy seeing the dresses on two body types, in two colors in Central Park amongst the Cherry Blossoms.
Current J.Crew Spring Favorites:
- I love J.Crew’s pajamas and this pair and this pair are so cute for Spring!
- This is such a fun take on a sleek one piece. Also loving this striped one piece!
- The V-neck on this puff sleeve top is so perfect for summer.
- This midi t-shirt dress looks like one I have lived in for the last few summers.
- My favorite ever linen jumpsuit is back!
- I love a linen shirt this time of year and this one is so chic.
- This is such a cute headband and perfect for Spring and Summer Zooms!
- I love this easy breezy cover up.
- You know I live for midi dresses this time of year so this one has my name all over it.
- I’m excited J.Crew brought back these iconic flip flops – I used to live in mine so it’s time for a new pair.
- This is one of my favorite easy dresses from last summer. See it styled here.
What I Am Buying:
Have you bought anything you love from J.Crew lately? I’d love to hear! And so hope you enjoy my curation of the J.Crew Spring collection!
A sizing note on this midi dress – it runs large! I could have totally taken a Small so would recommend sizing down!