Here with another roundup of new favorites from Amazon Fashion! As I shared last week, I’m not all that into many of this season’s trends so it has been more challenging than usual to find items worth sharing. However, I found some great basics, a few cute dresses and some fun accessories to share in this month’s post. It really is fun to start looking towards warmer weather dressing and there are definitely a few pieces here that I’m ready to order and start wearing.
New Spring Picks from Amazon Fashion
- A white blazer is a great transitional piece for spring and this one is a steal at under $50. I was a little skeptical about this one until I read all of the many glowing reviews! I actually just got this one from Amazon in white, too and really like the quality.
- Another topper that I pull for often during this time of year? My denim jacket. This one is a slightly oversized fit and a cool, worn light wash.
- How pretty is this dress? So perfect for a bridal/baby shower or brunch this Spring. Here is another similar style that comes in a few solid colors.
- Loving the subtle check print on this midi dress. You could wear this so much this summer.
- This square neck dress is so versatile and this particular one is under $30 and comes in a few different colorways.
- Doesn’t this top just scream my name? I’d pair with my favorite high waisted denim for an evening out.
- These earrings are so cute for spring! Love the neutral raffia and that they don’t look too heavy.
- I can’t get over how fun these sunglasses are! They come in loads of cute colors – I just wish I’d found them before my trip to California last week – the vintage vibes are so darling.
- The puff sleeve detail makes this white tee a little extra special, a fun twist to a basic and it comes in a few different colors.
- Love these budget friendly on trend slides. They also come in brown and nude.
- I constantly hear rave reviews about these heels and after seeing this really pretty brown color, I may need to finally add to my cart.
- This designer inspired dress comes in a few really pretty floral patterns and is under $60.
- I shared this brand as one of the places I’m shopping this season – their denim is both affordable and great quality. This pair caught my eye and I love the free returns with Amazon Prime!
A few more picks: