Today is the day…the day to shop the killer Nordstrom Anniversary Sale as it is now fully open for those of us without Nordstrom credit cards!
I woke up bright and early today to A) shop and B) put together this post of my favorite pieces to snag while the gettin’ is good. I’ve also been populating picks on this page in case you want to cut to the chase. (I’ve been updating it daily!)
While the sale does have some good summer picks, I personally went for more fall items and just like last week’s Early Access post, I’ve broken down my picks into categories which I hope you’ll find helpful!
Let’s get to it…
Best Under $100:
What I Bought:
Perfect for Fall:
Favorite Workout Clothes:
What not to miss:
- You’ve heard me and other bloggers rave about these leggings and truthfully they are THAT GOOD. They sell out every Fall and so many of my girlfriends have bought them after seeing how much I live in them during Fall & Winter! I have them in a medium.
- I have this cardigan from last year and it is so cozy! I love the fit and you can see how I styled it here and here.
- I bought these jeans as I don’t have a lot of un-distressed denim and the cool hem was too good to pass up. They look a weird length on the tall model but based on seeing other bloggers around my height (5’5″) they are perfectly ankle length.
- Sole Society’s weekender bags are the best! I have one that I love and their new style in the sale is great, too.
- These are the best lounging leggings EVER! I have three pair and I keep a pair at my parents house in Colorado, too because I live in them all Fall & Winter!
- This bag and this bag are such standouts. Beautiful leather and timeless shapes.
- If you want to own super comfy heeled booties, look no further than these. They are well worth the investment. I buy a pair of booties from them nearly every year and rarely do they go on sale!
- Don’t have a nice pair of PJs? Turn in those old shorts and t-shirt for a proper pair of PJs.
- Bobbi Brown is one of my favorite makeup lines by far and this palette is such a great deal! I wear her eyeshadows every.single.day I apply makeup.
- This wrap coat is gorgeous and you’ll wear it year after year. It also looks way more expensive than its price tag.
- This hair dryer is life changing if you’re like me and hate drying your hair. It is SO powerful yet quiet. I’ve been using it for several years and recommend it to all my friends. I think it’s one of the best things in the sale.
- If you’re a longtime reader you know how much I am obsessed with this stuff. This large bottle will last you over a year and trust me when I say it works serious magic on breakouts.
- In the Fall I love elevating looks with a vest. (See here.) This one is a great option.
- Traveling in capes is the best! They are so cozy and comfy on planes and I love all the color options for this one!
- This suede mini is a great price and could be worn so many ways!
- My dress from this post is now part of the sale in two pretty colors.
- This dress is great for work. Love the buttons down the back!
What are you guys buying!? Do spill! And by the way, the weekly roundup will be live first thing tomorrow AM! xo