In this month’s Affordable Finds post, I am sharing a bunch of budget friendly items from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I thought the selection of items under $150 was much better than the last few years and I’m excited to share some really cute items in today’s post if you’re shopping the sale. I hope you’ll enjoy my top picks that are more budget friendly.
I also highly recommend adding anything that may be out of stock in your size to your Wish List. So often popular items are either restocked or returned throughout the sale and it’s a great feature to help ensure you get everything you are eyeing before the prices once again go up.
Nordstrom Sale Finds Under $150
- I love this versatile and stylish sweater dress – it could easily be dressed up with heels and the right accessories or paired with sneakers and a leather jacket for a weekend vibe. I would also pair it with my favorite ankle boots in the Fall. This is another similar dress with more of an A-line fit.
- The last thing my closet needs is another white blouse but this one feels like a chic, modern take on a silk button down and I am very into that. Particularly great if you’re heading into an office weekly.
- The Nordstrom sale can be a great time to stock up on basics like this slouchy crew neck sweater that comes in a few different colors. Sweaters like this make up so much of my Fall and Winter wardrobe.
- This textured knit sweater is a bit more fitted than the last and is under $15. You can’t beat that price! I think the charcoal color is so pretty.
- These black jeans are a classic, straight leg fit and under $50 with a five star review. Color me intrigued.
- This pair of denim is also under $50 and they look perfect for a relaxed, weekend look. I’d style them with a striped tee and sneakers just like the model.
- I’m not sure I’m quite ready for fall and vest weather just quite yet but the color and cut of this one feels like a step above the typical, athleisure vibe of a puffer vest.
- People rave non-stop over Barefoot Dreams products and I’m not sure what could be better than a full, loungewear set made of their super soft fabric. It would make a perfect gift and at the reduced price, you might as well just pick up a set for yourself also! It looks like something you’d live in come Fall and Winter.
- The reviews rave about this longline sports bra that is currently on sale for under $40. The matching leggings are also part of the sale here. Such a chic workout look you could wear all year round.
- Love this white tank as a layering piece under jackets and blazers this fall. Here’s another similar style with pretty pleated detailing.
- This strapless bra has a cult-like following (and over 1,600 reviews!) so this may just be the time to invest if you’re in the market. The Nordstrom Sale is one of the few times it goes on sale.
- Not only are these black ankle booties so cute and on sale, they’re also waterproof making them so practical for fall and winter. They are definitely one of my favorite pairs of shoes that are part of the sale.
- This silk scarf is giving some serious Parisian vibes, non? Wear it around your neck, on your wrist or my personal favorite way – add it to one of your summer bags!
- Love this little earring set which includes two dainty gold pairs perfect for every day wear.
- The Nordstrom Sale always has a good selection of sneakers like these classic white Nikes. They’re still in stock in most sizes and under $90!
Shop the Post
I personally find the Nordstrom Anniversary sale better than their Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale – do you guys agree? Have you picked up anything from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2022? I shopped during early access and shared what I got in my Picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale + What I Bought post.