In this month’s edition of affordable finds, I thought I’d pull together my favorite budget friendly finds from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
I know a lot has also already sold out so I tried to find pieces that have a bunch of sizes left and of course, are all under $150! Have you been finding anything good at the sale this year? I can’t wait for my order to arrive!
Shop the Post:
- I really like the color of this suede jacket & it will go with so much this Fall.
- This cropped sweater looks so cozy and comes in a few different colors.
- If you’re in the market for a new winter coat, snap up this camel one ASAP.
- How pretty are these earrings?
- This sleep shirt is so soft (Kate who works with me bought it & wore it Upstate this week and it is SO cute on, too!)
- This faux leather jacket is really cool & under $60…too good to pass up.
- These booties will look great with dresses and jeans all winter long.
- One of the biggest trends of the year: these slide loafers are budget friendly and also come in this pretty brown.
- I really like the style of these jeans for fall.
- A great black top with a cute detail on the sleeve.
- I’m pretty obsessed with my UGG slippers, I can only image how comfortable these knit sneakers from the brand must be,
- This trench also comes with a removable quilted vest…two classics for under $115!
- The perfect work pant.
[Image via this post]