Bonjour from Paris! This trip is a short one but full of great meetings, tours and newness. I am doing all things that are new-to-me in the name of research for Paris, Perfected and cannot wait to have more recommendations to share with you all! My schedule has been packed but I don’t mind one bit because, after all, I’m in Paris! I hope you’re following along on Instagram!
Here’s everything that came with me for this trip…
Paris Fall Packing List:
- Ann Taylor Cashmere Sweater Dress: The perfect dress for Fall that is equal parts cozy as it is chic.
- Mango Tweed Dress: I’m going to layer this over a thin black turtleneck. Such a good Fall take on a dress. I sized down to a Small in this.
- Ann Taylor Sweater: My new obsession! I can’t believe I didn’t know how good Ann Taylor cashmere was before this sweater.
- Ba&sh Paris Pink Coat: I never thought I’d own a pink coat but here we are and I am totally smitten with this one. I sized down to an XS. The color in the collage doesn’t do this coat any justice – it is so perfectly millennial pink in person! I actually ended up putting it aside at the last minute however and opting for this coat after taking a closer look at the weather the day I left. Glad I did so as it was chilly upon arrival!
- Mango Tweed Jacket: This jacket looks so much more expensive than Mango and oozes chicness when paired with black pants or jeans. I can’t wait to debut it in Paris!
- One Third Jacket: My fellow blogger Anna from See Anna Jane started a jacket company and when I saw their latest release I knew it would be perfect for this trip. I sized up to a Large.
- Black Satin Bow: I was so thrilled I found this affordable bow maker on Etsy! This is the perfect black satin bow in my opinion. And such a good price!
- Mango Tweed Jacket: I brought this with me to Paris last Fall as well. I get so much wear out of this affordable jacket. I’ve worn it here & here.
- J.Crew Regent Blazer: My go-to blazer. Last seen here.
- AGolde Nico Jeans; My very favorite flattering jeans. I wear them in a size 27.
- Agolde Toni Jeans: These jeans are literally the most comfortable, most perfectly cropped jeans. In love. I wear them in a size 27.
- Citizens of Humanity Jeans: These jeans are also a great cropped style but are roomier than my Agolde ones so they’ll be for the later days of my trips once I have had my fill of French food 🙂 I wear them in a size 28 but could have also done the 27s.
- Wayf Lace Blouse: The prettiest lace blouse for an evening out. And such a good price!
- Isabel Marant Belt: The perfect topper to many a outfit.
- Cuyana Tee: I never leave home without my black and white versions of this perfect tee.
- Mango Tweed Mini Skirt: How cute and Parisian is this tweed mini skirt? I can’t wait to wear it with a black sweater and leather jacket. I sized down to a Small.
- Loeffler Randall Booties: My love for these know no bound and they’re comfortable enough to wear around and give me a footwear option for dressier occasions.
- Everlane Boss Boots: The weather was calling for rain while I was here (which is typical this time of year) so I packed these and ended up walking 30,000 steps or 10 miles on Sunday in them with no issues. Buy. these. boots!
- Chanel Sling Backs: My go-to heels when in Paris.
- Chanel Two Tone Flats: My go-to ballet flats.
- Everlane Modern Loafer: Always, always in my suitcase when I go to Paris.
- Common Project Sneakers: The sneakers I never leave home without.
- H&M Beret: A French must, but of course! Bringing one in black & one in red.
- Stuart Weitzman Lowland Boots: Always my go-to comfortable yet chic boots when traveling in the Fall.
And a few things that didn’t make it into the collage:
- Sezane Jacket: This is the perfect Parisian jacket and in the prettiest neutral (although it comes in several colors). I wore it first here.
- Sezane Gaspard Jumper: The perfectly Parisian sweater that can be worn frontwards or backwards. I wore it here.
- Madewell Bodysuit: A go-to for layering under blazers and under sweaters on cooler days.
- Ruffle Collar Blouse: I am in love with this blouse! Worn here alone but also it is so good layered under sweaters.
- Everlane Mini Day Tote: First shared here, I ended up bringing this as my go-to day tote and it has been perfect. Fits my Sony camera and other necessities and I love that it has both a crossbody strap and handles. I posted it to Stories and got a flood of DMs asking where it was from – you guys sure do have good taste!
And of course all of these things, too 🙂
Heading to Paris? Book Paris, Perfected with me and get customized recommendations based on your travel preferences to make your next trip to Paris the best one yet.