I am still not over the gorgeous weather we had in NYC last week and it is getting me truly excited for springtime. And after a winter of comfy clothes, I also am getting very excited for spring clothes! While my WFH daily looks still tend to include my favorite joggers and loungewear, I’ve been making it a point to pull out “real” clothes for any weekend or evening outings lately.
Amazon Fashion continues to be a favorite stop for trendy and affordable pieces to add to my closet and I’ve been bookmarking so many finds to pick up as the season warms up. And with some form of normalcy appearing on the horizon, I’m very excited to start shopping for items to wear to out and about. Have you started shopping for spring outfits yet?
Pretty Spring Finds from Amazon Fashion
Shop the Post:
- I think you all know by now that my utility jacket is one of my most worn pieces come springtime. This one from one of my favorite Amazon brands is the perfect style and comes in three colors. I also love this more cropped style as well.
- You can never go wrong with a classic denim jacket like this one. I love that brands like Madewell are available on Amazon so that you can take advantage of free shipping and easy returns!
- I love Amazon for more trendy styles like this duster cardigan that is under $80.
- While we may still need to keep our sweaters around for a few more weeks, I love pulling for lighter colors and knits like this $29 ivory sweater. It also comes in loads of colors if you’re interested.
- This “throw on and go” striped dress is so cute. Pair it with a denim jacket and white sneakers for an easy daytime look. It has over 1,000 great reviews, comes in lots of colors and also a short sleeved option.
- I love that this black dress can easily be dressed up or down depending on shoes and accessories, meaning that you’ll get loads of wear out of it for seasons to come.
- How darling is this pretty floral dress? This is another similar style that caught my eye. And both are under $50!
- This tan sweater is 100% cotton making it so perfect for spring and summer and has almost 1,000 great reviews, consider me sold!
- Dressing in the springtime is all about layering and a classic striped tee is the perfect base layer. I also recently purchased the Made for You tee and love it!
- This style of denim has been my go to lately. They look so cute paired with sneakers, ankle boots and sandals making them super versatile. This pair is under $40 and comes in a variety of washes.
- Make your pedicure appointments ladies because we are almost ready for sandal weather! I just thought these raffia slides were too cute. These are also similar and under $20.
- I’ve been making an effort to buy more everyday jewelry lately and while I’m not quite ready to invest in a real diamond tennis bracelet, this $15 one (with over 8,000+ reviews I might add) is a great budget friendly alternative. I also love this ring set from the same brand.
- This pair of sunglasses is Insta-famous for a reason! The designer-inspired style comes in a few colors and is only $15. I also love the caramel color of this similar style.
A few more picks: