- Oribe Shampoo and Conditioner for Brilliance + Shine: Last week I shared a bit about my hair routine and how I like to regularly switch up my shampoo and conditioners. I tend to pick a different combo every time I wash my hair and I love the ones from Oribe. The Brilliance + Shine ones are packed with moisturizing silk amino acids, conditioning pearl proteins and strengthening amber extract to give you luminous locks. And it totally delivers. Not to mention it has the signature Oribe smell (this is my favorite hair product all the time- best money you’ll spend on your locks ever.)
- Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips: The name of this product is WEIRD. But the product itself is a game changer. Supposedly a secret passed from nursing mothers to makeup artists, I discovered this product at the recommendation of Birchbox and it completely rectified my chapped lips at the end of winter. It’s so hydrating, has the perfect amount of shine and can even be used to add shine to cheeks, prep lips for lipstick and tame unruly eyebrows. Come summer I’ll be testing the “helps heal sunburns” theory, no doubt.
- Clarins Instant Light Brush On Perfector: I thought I had it down for my under-eye routine but adding in this Clarins brush on illuminator has rectified my routine near-perfect. And let me tell you, my dark circle game has been real due to my crazy schedule and one-too-many late nights working till 1 or 2AM. I now prep my eyelids and under-eye skin with this per usual, then brush on this lightweight product that helps fade away shadows and imperfections. I then layer my beloved Bobbi Brown corrector + concealer and BAM. Shadows and dark circles…BUH BYE.
- Kat Burki Beauty Elixer: On weekends I’ve been trying to not wear much makeup and let my skin breathe so I’ve been very into sprays prior to leaving the house. This one has soothing aloe, calming lavender and cold-pressed tamanu oil which combines to feel like a burst of energy for your skin. It’s perfect for skin that’s been spending hours outside.
- Glossier Priming Moisturizer (not pictured): Glossier is newer on the block so I was eager to try out their products. I instantly became hooked on this priming mositurizer. I’ve never been one to put moisutruzer on every morning so the fact that I’ve been habitually applying this every a.m. says a lot. It minimizes your pores and plumps the skin to create a more even texture – prepping your skin for makeup application. It features a anti-redness complex which is also great for when you’ve worked out in the morning (which I should really look into doing more often now that we mention it…)
[See past beauty favorites here]