Amazon Fashion remains a favorite one stop shop when I’m on the hunt for new pieces. Between The Shop by Shopbop which caries many of my favorite brands with the added benefit of Prime shipping to their variety of own brands that have made some of my favorite pieces from the last year, I continue to find great items at ideal price points across Amazon. It’s the thrill of the hunt for me, really! 🙂
In this month’s Amazon Fashion post, I’m sharing a few of my favorite recent purchases along with a few new items that I’m eyeing for spring.
Recent Amazon Fashion Favorites + What I’m Eyeing for Spring
Shop the post:
- I am all about the shacket trend so when I found this budget friendly one, I immediately purchased it. It runs large so I sized down to a small and find its the perfect transitional piece for spring. You can see it on here.
- Since purchasing this classic denim jacket following this post, I’ve already gotten so much wear out of it. Love that I can shop Madewell favorites with Prime shipping!
- I can’t wait to wear this breezy dress all summer long. Perfect for those too-hot days. Here is another tiered dress style as well.
- I didn’t know that I needed a loungewear dress until I recently purchased this one. It’s perfect for running errands around town.
- The number of reviews on this poplin shirt has it on my radar – another classic top that I know I’ll wear non-stop.
- Yes, this is technically men’s but its such a good sweatshirt and of course I love the stripes. It comes in loads of colors and I sized down to a small but you could do your usual size if you want it to be more oversized.
- I’ve been wearing these new sunnies ever since I ordered them a few weeks ago. The cat eye is so chic and I can’t believe they are so affordable!
- I have a few friends who rave about these sandals for summertime. I have a pair of classic Birkenstocks that I wear regularly so I’m very intrigued by this similar pair.
- I have been living in this waffle knit set, its so comfy and is a great price at under $40 for both pieces. I know it’ll be my go-to for WFH days this season and into summer.
- I love straw bags like this market tote for summer time. I saw a fellow influencer raving about the quality of this one so I may just need to add it to my cart.
- This top is just screaming my name, isn’t it? I really don’t need another puff sleeve white blouse but its just so cute.
- I’m always trying new activewear brands to find high quality pieces that will work for different types of workouts. These cropped leggings are a new favorite and so buttery soft. I find at 5’5″ they aren’t that cropped on me as the model which I appreciate.
- I always make a point to check out pieces from The Drop collections. This skirt is part of their Staples by The Drop collection and it truly is a staple that I know I’ll wear tons. I’ll have it styled on the blog soon!
A few more picks:
Have you discovered any hidden gems on Amazon? Share with me in the comments!