Shopbop has at long last launched a sale event that offers up to 25% off your purchase- I’ve been waiting for this sale! I always shop this sale and actually placed an order as soon as it opened to members yesterday. Below are my top 12 picks (all things I own and love!), the best items under $200, everything I own that’s now on sale and also what I bought!
Shopbop Spring Sale Picks
My Top 12 Shopbop Sale Picks:
Everyone’s favorite Zoom sweatshirt! I own it in 2 colors in size Medium. It was one of the top sellers on wit & whimsy last year for good reason!
The jeans I never stop talking about: my beloved Agolde Toni jeans. The perfect ankle crop and my most worn pair of jeans! I wear a size 27. Also available in this pretty wash for Spring/Summer.
My beloved APL sneakers. I sized down half a size to 6.5. So comfortable and no socks necessary! One of my most worn shoes in 2020. Honestly you can’t go wrong with any of these sneakers. Pricey but worth it in my opinion.
This gorgeous lace top that now comes in loads of colors. Wearing a M.
These great Levi jeans. Wearing size 28. I also own them in black seen here.
These super comfortable and timeless loafers. They also come in a beige, black, white and a classic deep brown.
The AGolde Nico jeans I never stop talking about. I also own this more casual style that’s fully stocked. Size 27 in all.
These boots were in fact made for walking. So well made, so comfortable and perfect year round with jeans or dresses. They’re an investment so it’s a great time to get them on sale.
The Agolde Riley High Rise are a new addition to my wardrobe and suck you in and make you feel high and tight. I am wearing a size 27.
One of my most worn sneakers (I am on my second pair!) They are perfect for errands, with loungewear and with athleisure. So comfortable and super chic. TTS.
Veja sneakers are great year round and the Esplar style is my personal favorite and what I own! Grab ’em before they sell out for the season. I took my normal size in them.
My favorite espadrilles go up in price every year so good to grab them while they are in stock and on sale! (They sell out every summer). These are SO comfortable and so timeless. I love that they can be worn with dresses or skirts or jeans. They also have a lower heel version.
Other Things I Own On Sale:
The Best Finds Under $200:
- This beautiful dress is just begging to be worn on vacation in the South of France, don’t you think?
- How pretty is the blue and white print on this midi dress?
- Simple white cotton dresses like this one will be a staple in your closet all season long!
- You can never go wrong with a classic shirtdress like this style whether for the office or weekend errands. I’m also eyeing this top by the same brand.
- This little gingham dress is too cute.
- Obsessed with the flutter sleeves on this white tank! Here’s another similar top that isn’t cropped that I’m loving too.
- I mean, have you ever seen a top more my style?! And as if I need another white top in my closet, this one has my name all over it.
- I’ve been working on investing in more pretty staple jewelry pieces and I have my eye on this classic link bracelet.
- The headband trend is going nowhere fast and this one is so cute. (They are also my secret weapon for Zoom calls when I don’t want to do my hair :))
- This brand makes the chicest travel cases like this one so if you’ve been in the market, don’t miss them during this sale.
- I’ve heard such good things about this activewear brand and they make the cutest matching sets like this one – top here, leggings here – and they come in a few different colors and top styles.
- I can’t believe its almost swimsuit season again, I found a few great one piece options as part of the sale like this lingerie-style one, this high neck style and this chic white style.
- I love my Levi Wedgie jeans so much that I have my eye on a few of their other styles like this light wash pair. Here’s a darker wash also.
- If you’ve been lusting after these cult favorite denim shorts but couldn’t justify the price tag, this sale is a perfect time to find out what all the fuss is about!
- Love this romper for lounge days at home. The henley neckline is so on trend right now!
- These nude sandals are such a great basic for spring and summer. This heeled style is also so pretty.
- These white sneakers are a great budget friendly alternative to my favorite style.
What I am Buying:
I’m using the sale as the perfect opportunity to score a few things of my Spring Wish List at a discount!
As with all Shopbop sales, some exclusions do apply. Use code STYLE at checkout. Let me know if you end up getting anything!
p.s. the best essential pieces from Sezane and all my favorite workout clothes.
[Top image via]