I absolutely love Southern California and am so happy to be back here this week. All my college girlfriends and I planned a Palm Springs reunion a few months back and I decided to tack on a few extra days in LA to see some other friends who live in Brentwood and Pasadena. Since you guys have enjoyed my packing lists in the past I thought I’d share what I packed for this week.
Southern California Packing List
- So excited about this bikini top and these bottoms from Old Navy. And I got the garnet color and it is so pretty. I ended up in a Medium in both top and bottoms (and typically do Large in bikini tops).
- I also got this bikini top and bottoms in the Shopbop sale expecting it not to work out and ended up loving it!
- Finally for swimsuits, since I don’t own a lot of them I couldn’t resist this polka dot one piece. So cute for Palm Springs, right?
- I had to get this dress because it reminds me of one of my favorite Reformation ones I wore non-stop last summer. And it’s only $63!! I bought the Medium and Large and the Medium fit perfectly. It looks so much more expensive than its price tag.
- Bought this cute t-shirt dress on a whim while in the Gap the other day and think it’ll be so cute styled with my denim jacket and sneakers. (I hate how the Gap website styled it with black pumps!)
- I just bought this bodysuit (sized up to a Large which was perfect) and I absolutely love it. Can’t wait to pair it with jeans and also black shorts.
- Speaking of bodysuits, my go-to bodysuit will no doubt be coming with me. I’ll pair it with my denim skirt and my denim shorts.
- My favorite sneakers come on every trip with me. This pair looks great with dresses and shorts/tops. My other favorite shoes can be found here.
- Can’t wait to finally tote this darling bag around in warm weather! I bought it mid-winter (see here).
- I’m ready to bust out this favorite warm weather bag that I always get so many compliments on!
- These are the easiest slides to throw on and look put together and I wore them so much last summer. Can’t wait to bring them back out! Seen here, here.
- This cute bag is the perfect companion for warm weather (and was one of my favorite things that I bought in 2018.)
- These sandals are the best and so comfortable. I wore them all over Portugal last June. They also come in black. This brand’s bags and shoes will make you want to plan a trip stat!
- I bought this necklace just after Christmas and love its chic yet simple sensibility.
- I never head anywhere warm without my trusty denim jacket.
- And I always pack this cute tee (last seen here) as it is so versatile and easy to style.
- I love this tank for going out at night. Will be perfect tucked into jeans like I wore it here.
- I love that the denim skirt made a come back last year. And so I’m packing this one that I bought last summer (and wore here.)
- I always bring denim shorts to Southern California and just added this pair to my collection.
Shop the Post: