If you’re anything like me, then you are relishing in the lovely spring weather we’ve been experiencing lately and enjoying pulling out some of your favorite warm weather looks from years past. It has brought such a smile to my face lately and I’ve been loving spending even more time outside.
In this month’s affordable finds post, I’m sharing a huge round up of springtime dresses for under $150. I was a little nervous as I started looking for items to include (as discussed, some of this season’s trends are just not for me) but there are actually so many great options right now and at excellent price points. Don’t miss even more finds at the bottom of the post and shop the collage above by clicking on the piece you like!
Springtime dresses for Under $150
- How pretty would this dress be for an upcoming wedding? I also love the cape detail on this one, perfect for a black tie affair (and can’t beat the price!)
- This floral number looks way more expensive than its price tag.
- Love this easy silhouette and the floral pattern is just darling.
- This classic style comes in a few different colors and has great reviews.
- Just wait until you see the open back on this mini dress! And how fun is this vibrant yellow color?
- The styling options with this square neck linen dress are endless. Pair with espadrilles and fun earrings for a night out or top with your favorite denim jacket and sandals for a casual look.
- I of course love the stripes on this swing style dress! Note: reviews recommend sizing up.
- The bateau style of this dress just gives me all the Parisian vibes and I love the light blue color. Can you believe its under $25 and with great reviews to boot?!
- For all my gals going into an office, this linen shirt dress is so chic for the office and under $80.
- This tank dress looks so comfortable, yet put together. It also can be worn with the v-neck in either the front or back (as pictured), how fun is that?
- I swooned over the twist detail on this green dress! So pretty and prefect for any spring or summer weddings.
- This dress comes in black and a fun blue and white print and its one I know you’ll get so much wear out of this spring and summer (plus I love how they styled it on the model!).
- Another classic shirt dress, this one comes in navy, white and black and is such a versatile style.
- While I own a few of this brand’s swimsuits, I haven’t tried their clothing yet. This dress immediately caught my eye for the cute tie detail and I may just need to place an order.
- I just love the dainty floral print on this midi dress. A very flattering fit as well. Here’s another similar option in more of a caftan style.
- For any of my 2022 brides, this dress is so perfect for your bachelorette or shower! It also comes in the prettiest light blue.
- Cut outs like the ones on this dress are very much a trend this season but I think can be tough sometimes- I like that they are rather dainty on this dress!
- I’m also thrilled to see that caftans are not going anywhere after the last few years of the “house dress” look. This one is under $100 and comes in a few cute colors.