Oh London, you have been spoiling me with the sunny weather so far. It’s so nice to be back!
For this month’s budget buys post I wanted to spotlight some pretty neutral pieces you’ll be pulling for all summer long. (Those of you who have been around for a while know I typically stick to neutrals and with so many travels and all the apartment packing this month, I’ve found myself pulling for an easy few items to get me through these early summer days!)
As always, everything is under $150 and there are some really great finds. Hope you enjoy!
Shop the Post:
- The tie detail on this linen tee is so cute.
- This midi dress is calling my name for hot summer days. It also comes in white and is under $40!
- How adorable are these white shorts? (There’s a matching top too!)
- These pants are the perfect mix of office appropriate and super comfy.
- I was wore this body suit in Monday’s post and you may have seen me talking about it on Instagram stories last week, it is just that good.
- A neutral pair of espadrilles are a summer must have. I’ve owned this pair for several years now and love them!
- This little summer sweater has the most darling tie detail.
- A fun ruffle top for summer night’s out!
- Everlane just launched denim skirts and I think I may just need to snag this white one.
- A fun little top that works with any pair of denim in my closet.
- I really like this pretty bracelet.
- Easy sandals that go with everything.
- The chicest black romper.
[Image via this post]