It’s time for another round up of my favorite finds from Amazon Fashion! As I perused the new arrivals over the last few days, I found myself drawn to a lot of neutrals and versatile pieces that I knew I could wear both now as well as into fall. Most of the items are under $100 and a great mix of wallet friendly basics and classic items that are worth the investment.
Let me know if you grab any of these items!
Summer Neutrals from Amazon Fashion
- This style is everywhere this summer but I just couldn’t pass up this one with the most darling pink polka dots! Also love this similar black dress.
- I shared this style on Instagram Stories recently and had so many swipe ups. I love the gingham of course and the contrasting striped straps make it unique.
- I cannot get over all the gorgeous details on this dress, which is under $50 and comes in a few pretty colors. The eyelet fabric, scalloped hem and pearl buttons! There are loads of good reviews and many recommend sizing up as the fabric has no stretch.
- I’ve seen this dress a few times on Instagram recently and its such a good throw on and go option. I’d also transition it layered under a denim jacket come fall.
- The styling of this dress in the product photos originally turned me off (ignoring the styling is one of my best tips for shopping Amazon Fashion) but the over 1,500 mostly 5-star reviews caused me to give it a second look. Most of the reviews note that the dress is not anywhere near as short or tight (not my typical style) as the image makes it seem and in fact, I thought the dress looked darling in many of the pictures included with the reviews. It also comes in red and light blue for under $25.
- You will get so much wear out of a basic, neutral t-shirt dress like this one. I’m also eyeing it in gray.
- How do you feel about the layered necklace trend? I’m still on the fence but this set caught my eye as a budget friendly option to try it out.
- Loved the style of these sunglasses from one of my favorite eyewear brands.
- I will never tire of a chic ruffled white top like this one.
- As alternative to some of my favorite athleisure tops, I love this cropped knotted t-shirt to pair with high waisted leggings and joggers. It comes in over 40 colors and is under $20.
- This cardigan is giving me all of the Sezane vibes for a fraction of the price. I’m also eyeing this similar style too!
- As so many start to head back into offices, this wrap skirt is a great transitional piece for your closet. Pair with a tank and sandals for summer and then layer with a blazer or leather jacket for cooler weather.
- I’ve heard rave reviews about these denim shorts and may just have to bite the bullet now that I can order them with Prime shipping and returns.
A few more picks: