Happy Friday from California! It’s so good to be back in my old home. (I lived in the Bay Area for college and nearly four years after I graduated!) I’m so happy to be getting in lots of good hugs and catch up time with my nearest and dearest.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I worked with my longtime partners M.M.LaFleur to provide their audience with a Paris Guide of some of my tried & true favorites!
- I updated the Under $100 Shop and also the Noteworthy Sales Shop is updated with my Saks Friends & Family sale picks and my Jenni Kayne sale picks!
- Binge watched Shrinking and absolutely loved it. Who else watched?
- I added a lot of items to my LTK page!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- In looking for an old recipe I wanted to make the other day, I was reminded of this Go-To Recipes post which is of course where the recipe I was looking for was housed! If you need some cooking inspo – I hope you’ll find it helpful!
- These women are changing the way we travel.
- Inside the efforts to clean up the Seine river.
- A 19 minute HIIT workout for beginners.
- How to “deep clean” your daily routine.
- The best places to consider visiting this May.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Caudalie’s twice annual Friends & Family sale is now ON! You can shop my updated Caudalie Skincare Review for all my favorite products.
- So many good Celine sunglasses available right now.
- A great flash sale on my beloved NuFace at Skinstore! Score it for 40% off (!!) with code TOOL40.
- I love Me+Em for its feminine and Parisian inspired staples. Their new Spring collection has a lot of very *me* pieces. As it is a European brand I usually size up.
- I’m not usually a Tory Burch girl but I was tipped off to the brand’s new arrivals and wow, yep – they are *very good*. My favorites from the latest arrivals include this denim jacket, this skirt, this swimsuit, this dress, this sweater, this cardigan and this sweater.
- I love the sound of this Brow Lamination Kit. (I swear by this brand’s brow products!)
- Was anyone else aware that Banana Republic brought back their home line!? The pillows are pretty beautiful!
- I love this cute jacket with bulit-in cuffs from Mango! It’s similar to a look I wore here. Also from Mango: this French style market tote is perfect for spring and summer!
- These heels look perfect for wedding season.
- Loving this dress and this dress as go-to throw on and feel ready options for all of summer.
- How cute is this North Face zip up fleece? Perfect for transitional weather. And the sweatshirt version!
- This herringbone necklace looks perfect for everyday wear. And how cute are these pearl drop earrings?
- If you need a good beach bag this summer – look no further.
- Just got these sweater pants in the mail and they’re great! I love the ribbed fabric. I took a size M.
- If you’re craving color this season, Boden’s new arrivals will fill your cup! They also have SO many cute swimsuits! I ordered a few things from their newest collection so I’ll report back.
- I am soooo ready for linen season and Everlane’s new linen drop is helping to spur those feelings along! I’m loving this dress, this button down, this jumpsuit, these trousers and this blazer.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Spring in Paris Packing List.
- My Favorite and Most Worn Shoes.
- Capsule Wardrobe Basics.
- The Most Instagrammable Cafés in Paris.
- Favorite Affordable Finds for Spring.
- What to Pack for a Flight to Paris.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!