Happy New Year you guys! As we welcome in 2024, I hope you enjoyed some well deserved R&R and time with loved ones the past couple of weeks.
Before I flew to Colorado for the holidays, I enjoyed two weeks home in New York grounding myself. I tackled pesky year end to dos for the businesses, I did an energy cleanse for healing (more on that below), I returned to my favorite workouts and was reminded how cleansing a good sweat can feel, I cooked in my own kitchen, I caught up with friends on the phone and in person and I tried to wind down mentally as I finished up my remaining work projects and client work. It was so nice and so needed.
Next week I look forward to returning to regularly scheduled programming here and will once again be kicking off Look Back Week in which I will share my favorite purchases and 2023’s bestsellers. I’m excited to share those with you!
I hope you enjoy this first weekly edit of the year and have a wonderful weekend!
The Weekly Edit 1.8
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I did an energy cleaning session with an energy healer. It was virtual so if interested, you can get the healer’s info when you sign up HERE.
- Worked on a full template refresh across all of my w&w design assets for the new year and can’t wait to show you guys the newness starting next week.
- Started work on next week’s Look Back Week which involved lots of analysis of my analytics which I always enjoy.
- I curated December’s bestsellers! Shop them HERE and HERE.
- Took comfort in all the lovely replies to my 2023 Year in Review newsletter.
- I fully refreshed Meghan’s Closet in The Shop! I removed all sold out items, added any missing sizing guidance and added in my latest purchases per category.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved seeing which hotels Tatler awarded for their most recent travel awards. So many beautiful bucket list looking hotels!
- Meaningful resolutions for the new year.
- The best shows of 2023.
- How to set yourself up for success for Dry January.
- Comforting winter cocktails (for when you’re not doing Dry January!)
- Relaxing vacations to consider taking this year.
- Half Baked Harvest’s most popular recipes of 2023.
- Cozy retreats for winter getaways.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- A lot of items I own are on sale right now! I added them all to my LTK page for easy shopping.
- Speaking of sales, J.Crew extended their up to 50% off select cashmere sale! Their cashmere is usually excluded from promo so it is a good sale to browse.
- Ok wow – color me a believer of the magic that is the Clarins Cryo Mask! I feel like I watched my face get chiseled in front of the mirror!? It is magic for firming and adding some radiance. Can’t recommend it enough!
- La Ligne is one of my favorite fashion indulgences and they just came out with solids of two of my favorite striped knits – the solid Mini Marin and the solid Lean Lines sweater. Definitely on my 2024 wish list. I live in my other La Ligne Sweaters. Also adding this sweater dress to my 2024 wish list. I love the neckline!
- And meep! How cute are the kiddo La Ligne pajamas? Would make such an adorable gift.
- The Mango knits right now are so good! I am loving this one (I’d size up for sure in it), this one, this one, this one and a favorite coatigan of mine from the brand is back in stock! It runs really big – I have the size XS. Also this little coat is so good and I ordered this one.
- I saw a lot of my Sezane favorites are now back in stock – this beautiful blazer I wear in Spring, Summer & Fall (size 6 – see it on here), these boots, this staple sweater I own in multiple colors (recommend sizing down – I wear a S), this blazer I also own in multiple colors (size 6) and my very favorite trench coat (size 6). See also: The Best Sezane Essentials.
- So much to love from Varley’s new wintertime collection.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Gift Ideas for Yourself.
- An Updated Westman Atelier Review.
- How to Clean Out Your Closet.
- On Setting Better Work Habits.
- Self Help Books I’ve Enjoyed.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!