The last few years I’ve had fun doing one final *sort of* gift guide post-Christmas with a few ideas to gift yourself as all the sales once again start up or really if you just want to treat yourself.
This year’s inclusions are basically a list of things I own and love and can’t recommend enough as a way to treat yourself. So go ahead, you’ve earned it! Also included at the bottom of the post are a few post-Christmas sales worth shopping.
Wishing you all a very happy new year!
Gift Ideas for Yourself:
- Five Minute Journal: My personal favorite and such a good habit to start at the onset of a new year.
- Tumi Bag: I don’t go on any trip without this since buying it and I just spotted it 20% off! It has been a w&w top seller this year and I definitely understand why.
- Sarah Flint Shoes: A favorite brand of shoes – they are all designed to be so comfortable and elevate every outfit.
- Noise Cancelling Headphones: Upgrade your life at home and when traveling in 2023. These are game-changers.
- Anthropologie French Inspired Mirror: My favorite mirror is on sale now. I have the 3ft above my bedroom dresser.
- Jenni Kayne Knitwear: My favorite brand for elevated, investment pieces I wear constantly. Use code TRUELOVE15 for 15% off!
- APL Sneakers: I love mine so much. These are so comfy, require no-socks and look stylish while being practical. I wear them on nearly all my walks. They have so many styles.
- Nespresso Machine: My lifeline for coffee at home for over seven years.
- Freda Salvador Boots: These chic boots are so comfortable and really elevate any look. They are now 50% off! I took my TTS.
- Marc Fisher Izzie Boots: I own these in two colors! They are so comfortable and so warm. I am in love with this purchase and you guys have already made them a bestseller. Definitely worth it.
- Vuori Joggers: Everyone’s favorite buttery soft joggers. I wear size S. Read my Vuori Joggers Review.
- Vuori Energy Top: My all time favorite workout top. I wear a M.
- Common Projects Sneakers: Investment sneakers that are worth it. With our new casual lifestyles I can guarantee the cost per wear on these are worth it. My full review & all the ways I’ve worn mine can be read here.
- Athleta Elation Leggings: Hands down my favorite leggings these days. I size down to a Small. Followed shortly by these. So crazy soft – perfect for winter days. I wear a M.
- Otherland: Chic candles to adorn your space in the new year.
- Amazon Prime: Because it’ll change your life for the better in the new year. 2 day shipping! Grocery delivery! Video streaming! And so much more. See all my Amazon favorites here.
- Yeti Tumbler: Finally bought one myself last year and it has been such a happy, practical purchase.
- Susanne Kauffman Oil for the Senses: My bath time obsession. I go through two bottles a year. Other bath favorites here.
- The Universe Has Your Back Book: A book to ready your mindset for a new year. It totally changed my life.
- Necessaire Body Wash + LuvScrub: Level up your shower game with two of my favorite rituals. These are a match made in heaven.
- MM.LaFleur Leslie Tee: Let’s all commit to better basics in 2023 shall we? This is one of my favorite tees. Such great quality, thick so it doesn’t stretch out and from a female founded small business.
- La Ligne Knits: Elevated investment knits.
- Sezane Scott Trench Coat: A timeless classic. I absolutely love my Sezane trench.
- Sezane Johnson Coat: Sleek and such a classic silhouette. Everyone who has bought this at my recommendation said it became a fast favorite. See it on and get sizing details here. Or really any of these Sezane Classics.
- My favorite weighted blanket that has me sleeping more soundly in a major way. Can’t recommend it enough.
- Inez Heeled Booties: One of my most worn pairs this fall – so comfy despite the heel height – I walked over 20,000 steps a day in London in these! I may have to get the black for 2023.
- Loeffler Randall Boots: Going on six years of loving wearing these boots. They have been bestsellers with you guys for just as long! Comfy, well made and hold up with lots of wear – all of which make them worth the investment in my opinion.
- Rag & Bone Rover Boots: One of my most popular shoes these are comfortable and great for trotting around. See them styled here.
- Kinn Jewelry: Special pieces that feel heirloom and priced right. I adore my Kinn jewelry and think buying yourself jewelry is a beautiful way to celebrate the end of the year.
- Lake Pajamas: Start out the new year with comfy, cozy pajamas that are cute and will just make you smile every time you don them.
- Senreve Mini Maestro Bag: One of my most worn bags of the year. Similar in style to my beloved Celine Belt Bag but less $$$ and still beautifully made and super versatile. See it styled here.
- Senreve Aria Belt Bag: Cannot stop carrying this bag! The size is so perfectly practical and I love that you can wear it crossbody or as a belt bag (truly so good for travel as a result, too!)
- Westman Atelier Makeup: The most gorgeous makeup to get your hands on and elevate your every day makeup routine. Also consider Merit Beauty.
- NuFACE: My favorite tool I got this year that helps contour and lift.
- Winter Coats: They are the thing that makes an outfit this time of year.
- Great Jeans: This pair I own in three different colors/washes.
- Dyson vacuum: Trust me you won’t regret it.
- My beloved Staub Dutch Oven – great for you home chefs.
- My Samsung Frame TV. I love mine so much.
- Crate & Barrel Glassware. Upgrade your bar cart for the new year. They make so many of my favorite glasses.
Also, if shopping today, here are some post-Christmas sales worth shopping are on now.
Noteworthy After Christmas Sales
And if you’re eyeing pieces I’ve worn on the blog to see if they are on sale – I’d recommend checking here and here.
If you’ve been eyeing any designer items – a lot of them are 50% off in the Mytheresa sale right now! I spotted some good Khaite pieces in particular.
Net a Porter
Same with Net a Porter – loads of designer markdowns worth browsing!
One of my go-to jewelry brands, their pieces are simple yet special. And now they are offering 23% off sitewide.
They rarely ever do sales but said they have extra inventory so now some items are up to 60% off!
J.McLaughlin Leather Jacket
The leather jacket you always see me wearing is from J.McLaughlin back in 2018 or so but I just spotted a similar style they have now on major sale.
My Toteme-esque striped turtleneck is now 30% off. Size down on this one! I wear the Small.
Truffle makes all my travel cases and they’re doing 30% off on bundles. Highly recommend these to make your travel life easier and more organized in the new year.
I am loving their new arrivals but the sale also includes a lot of items I own and love. If you’re shopping for yourself, don’t miss my favorite slip skirt, my trench coat and some other favorites I recently shared here. Also just got this blazer in camel in 6 and it is sooo good.
The Daphne Coat. Timeless style and six color options. I have it in a size 4. I wore it here.
This J.Crew blazer that is effortlessly stylish. I wear a Size 6. I wore it here. I own it in three colors!
This chic silk pull on skirt. Sized down to a small. I own it in 3 colors/patterns now!
This J.Crew Sweater Blazer. Sized down to size Small.
More J.Crew Items I Own on Sale:
Lots marked down post Christmas so their Sale Section is well worth a look. You’ll score an *extra* 30% off sale with code BYE2022.
Shopbop Favorites I Own
They’re offering up to 60% off markdowns which will be some of the best savings available this season! Many favorite styles will sell out and once they’re gone, they wont be getting restocked.
Their semi-annual sale has nearly the whole site 40% off including 300+ just added styles.
Credo Beauty is closing out the year with a bang—with up to 50% off select clean beauty products. Shop the sale to catch deals on favorites like Taos Aer, W3LL PEOPLE, Herbivore, BYBI Beauty and much more.
Up to 70% off loads of cute pieces as part of their After Christmas sale. Definitely worth browsing if you still need a NYE look sent quickly or have a trip coming up that you’d like some new pieces for.
. . .
Don’t forget you can shop my closet here. Finally, if you spotted things you wanted in my 2022 gift guides, many may be on sale now so you can peruse them all here.
Happy shopping, friends!
Just go the Inez Paz 70 boots in Ginger for Christmas – could not believe how comfortable they are!!! Thank you so much for sharing this brand, I cannot wait to wear these 🙂
Love and look forward to all of your posts !
Oh yay!! Thank you for taking the time to comment + tell me – really means a lot to me!!