I am really struggling to wrap my head around the fact that it is already August! This summer is totally flying by and I’m starting to look forward to Fall in the city which is my absolute favorite time of year. Another thing I love? Shopping for Fall!
While it might be a little too soon to pull out leather jackets and cashmere sweaters, it is in fact a great time to start introducing transitional pieces into your wardrobe and getting a head start on the new Fall arrivals hitting stores. In this month’s affordable finds, I’ve pulled together a few of those pieces, all under $150.
- This cardigan is very similar to this one that has always been a favorite in my closet & something I start pulling for as soon as I feel a chill in the air.
- Who else is okay ignoring the “No white after Labor Day rule”, especially for these cute tie waist pants?
- I have been loving body suits lately (as seen here and here) and this one is no exception. I love the ballet back and the ties on the shoulders. Such a great layering piece!
- High waisted, straight leg jeans like these are the perfect transitional style – easy to pair with everything from sandals & tanks to sweaters & booties.
- These block heel booties are under $100 and such a good investment for Fall.
- A great open knit sweater like this one (or this one) are so good for summer nights on their own and then layered under jackets when its a little chillier.
- One can never have too many classics like this silk tank to layer under everything. This one looks more expensive than its price tag!
- How chic is this faux suede coat? And it’s under $60!
- This white top is so pretty.
- I don’t see the mule trend going anywhere this year and these suede ones are really great finds.
- These tortoise hoops are such a cute statement and can dress up any look.
- I recently discovered this new to me brand of affordable vegan leather bags (most under $100) and I’m strongly considering snagging this one! I also really like this one.
p.s. More under $100 favorites in The Shop & a great slip dress look that I’ll still be wearing this fall.
[Image via this post]