Happy Friday! Hope you’ve had a wonderful week celebrating the holidays and enjoying time with your loved ones. My week has been quite near perfection with my family, skiing, lounging in pjs and eating too much.
Hope you enjoy this week’s roundups and nab some of the stellar sale items I culled together!
- I am currently reading Amy Poehler’s “Yes Please” and I can’t recommend it enough if you are a fan of hers like I am. She’s so genuine, heartfelt and of course, hilarious and it’s a delightful easy read.
- This PJ set is on sale (they make the softest pjs!) and looks perfect for the rest of winter.
- Hanky Panky is having a sale with 40% off signature styles – don’t let this pass you by given their amazingly comfortable underwear (and especially their signatures styles) rarely go on sale!
- This sweater looks perfectly cozy (and is 40% off!) and would be so cute paired with this.
- PSA: My all time favorite Sophie Hulme bag is back in stock after 6 months!
- I loved this look from Meg and this look from Liz this week.
- I’ve gotten more compliments on these leather leggings than any items in recent past…nab ’em while you can (I wore them here).
- How gorgeous would this dress be for NYE!?
- These sound so amazing for a snowy morning.
- I have this sweater in red and love it and it is now on sale in classic black.
- I mean…this is something serious to think about.
In case you missed it:
- A casual yet festive take on red and green
- My favorite Christmastime traditions
- 7 ways to add color to your beauty routine in winter