This week, as expected, flew by and I am now en route back to New York as you read this! I have so much to share with you guys following these past two weeks and per usual, my heart and spirit feel moved by the experience of being in the beautiful country of France. I feel so grateful to be able to take advantage of the opportunities in life we are given and am looking forward to writing about this trip in particular.
I truly can’t believe we’re already into May but am looking forward to lots going on this month as my family is coming to visit and I will begin preparing for my move! I cannot wait to begin furnishing a new place that’s all my own. Much more to come on that front.
Hope you all had a wonderful week and enjoy the roundup and the weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent the week in my favorite city: Paris! Did so many new-to-me things, visited old favorites & even got to rendez-vous with Jess for dinner and Rebecca for coffee!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The fashion at Met Gala is always great but I love catching up on how everyone interprets the theme in their beauty looks.
- Love these photos of Carly and Sarah, definitely book marking this tulip farm for next spring!
- Bookmarking all these delicious recipes for a belated Cinco de Mayo celebration when I’m back from France.
- Adult friendships are hard, this read on maintaining relationships at different life stages really clicked with me.
- Jess’ posts in Panama were so dreamy!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Yes to this striped peplum top. Would be perfection with white jeans!
- As I start to mentally prepare for my move, I’m very into Pottery Barn’s new Small Spaces curated collection. Especially these!
- I tried this on in French Connection recently but needed a bigger size (it runs small!) but I absolutely loved it so will probably buy it online!
- Have you ever seen a cuter hand soap dispenser!? I think not!
- Another perfect LWD.
- This easy, breezy gingham dress is perfect for summer.
- Pretty lace up heels for open toe season.
- This t-shirt has super cute ruffled sleeves (so trendy right now!) and is under $15.
- Loving these blush espadrilles.
- French women have been wearing chic, lightweight collarless coats seemingly everywhere this week and this one looks just like a lot of the ones I’ve seen! I’m also loving this white one.
- An easy pair of slides for summertime.
- I saw these leggings at the Aerie pop-up in NYC and they are the softest leggings ever.
- I’ve been eyeing these pants in the new Who What Wear collection at Target, what do you think?
- Hello lovely little bow slides for under $100.
- This hoodie is perfect for cooler beach nights.
- A top that screams “book a trip to California!”
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Witty Conversation with the founder of bkr.
- Beauty hacks that get me through the week.
- Don’t forget your favorite lady this Mother’s Day.
- Standout natural beauty products.
[Image via this post]