This week flew by and by last night I was happy to not be traveling anywhere for the long weekend, truthfully! I hope you guys have some fun plans. I’m going to get a facial, see a few friends who are in town, hopefully get in some workout classes and then pack up the rest of my boxes. I’m having some anxiety about next week as I have a client launch, my move, furniture deliveries and an all day conference on Friday! There may not be a whole of sleep in my future 😉
Enjoy the long weekend and I’ll see you guys back here on Tuesday!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Prepped for my move! I put winter items in storage and had all my boxes delivered and got packing underway. Wish me luck next week!
- Had such a delicious lunch at Brasserie 8 1/2. I remembered this spot vividly from a Sex & the City episode so I had so much fun having a lunch meeting here. The food was delicious and the location is perfectly situated for meetings as it is in Midtown just south of Central Park.
- Got this jacket in the mail and love it! The Medium was perfect and I can’t wait to wear it for evenings out.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Want to go to Tulum even more now after seeing Jess’ post.
- You guys might not know this about me but I love Broadway musicals so this was a fun read on the guy who designs sets for some of the most buzzed about shows!
- I adore The Everygirl and their content so it was so fun to see Danielle featured on Entrepeneur.com!
- These photos had me laughing OUT LOUD.
- I always look forward to Grace’s book recommendations.
- Hello, new favorite Instagram. (My Instagram following may as well be 95% Paris inhabitants at this point!)
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Nordstrom is running their Half Yearly sale and there’s lots of good picks! I have my eye on this dress, these sandals and this wallet.
- Banana Republic’s new arrivals are so good (at long last!) Particularly love this dress and this top.
- I love these heels!
- Ok these floral shorts paired with a striped top is pretty perfect.
- This pretty top would be great with jeans and espadrille wedges.
- This top is so my style! Would look great with little black pants and a cute jacket.
- BaubleBar is running a huge sale for the holiday weekend! Check out the styles at up to 70% off here!
- Perhaps the most perfect little white summer dress?
- A cute beach bag!
- This striped romper is so darling.
- An easy top with a cute hem to pair with shorts or jeans.
- A fun twist on your go-to sandals.
- Pair this top with your favorite pair of white jeans.
- Madewell’s getaway shop has me wanting a trip to the beach stat!
- Who has a backyard and wants to invite me over to use THIS!?
- These pouches would make great gifts! Under $100, available in multiple colors & can have a chic monogram added.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- So many pretty pieces with high collars.
- What to wear to summer weddings.
- Affordable swimsuits.
- My Paris photo diary.
- How to move to NYC.
- The Lazy Girl’s guide to beauty.