This week was my first full week living and working in my new place! It’s definitely an adjustment as the new borough feels more suburban and feels like a slower pace.
With my new location, I am working to be more conscious about the meetings and events I book in the city so that I don’t spend a ton of time shuttling back and forth! I did however decide spontaneously to take the East River Ferry home on Wednesday from the FiDi and it was so fun! Such a better experience than the subway yet still only $2.75. I am already enjoying being so near the waterfront and having all new neighborhood nooks and crannies to explore.
This weekend I’m staying in town to hang with friends and hopefully do some more exploring while also playing catchup on some personal upkeep like getting my hair and nails done (both of which I am way overdue!) Next week is my birthday so it’ll be a fun week ahead no doubt!
Have a great weekend you guys! xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I signed up for the first time for Blue Apron! I’ve been loving cooking in my new kitchen so I decided to give this a go. Have any of you tried it?!
- Unboxed the limited edition Birchbox x Vogue 125th anniversary box and you guys, it is MAJOR! Products from so many of my favorite brands (NARS, Herbivore, AERIN to name a few) are included and multiple items are full size! Its value is $224 but they are being sold for $68 are 100% worth it! Hop to…!
- I decided to get back to doing Tracy Anderson’s arms workout whenever possible. My goal is 3x per week. I was pretty consistent last summer and definitely saw results but with everything going on recently my workout game has suffered! Started getting back at it this week. I also re-started my Classpass membership so I can begin adding more variety back into my workouts.
- Got a much needed pedicure thanks to Sally Hansen at tenoverten.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I love this look of Helena’s so much. And Jess’ nautical look here.
- How good do these Negroni cocktails look!?
- I laughed out loud at this.
- These sound delicious.
- Love these tips about making your work place an oasis.
- The 30 best burgers in NYC.
- Anyone else love the latest season Master of None? Then you’ll love this read in the Times about Aziz Ansari.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- These shoes look like Chanel but are a fraction of the price. (They just got restocked!)
- My favorite Nikes also just got restocked in a super cool gray color!
- A pretty little slip dress perfect for hot days.
- Cute cutoffs for summer weekends.
- I adore the back of this dress!
- You guys know I LOVE my Outdoor Voices workout gear and their new arrivals are SO good!
- Everlane launched a slide sandal that looks like Hermes but they are only $88!
- These M.Gemi sneakers are so good. (Remember I’m on a major sneaker kick.)
- Finally some great new arrivals from J.Crew! This little polka dot dress and this top are my favorites.
- How pretty is this little bralette?
- Stuart Weitzman launched a huge sale with 40% off loads of good styles!
- The only little black crossbody you’ll ever need.
- My favorite Michael Kors watch is on sale!
- Cute wrap up sandals on sale.
- I love my One Teaspoon denim shorts for casual outings.
- This pretty dress feels like it deserves to be worn in the French countryside!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- All of my Parisian favorites in one post!
- What to wear to weddings this year.
- My June beauty edit.
- Lace pieces to buy and wear now.
- How to move to New York.
- Budget friendly summer work clothes.