TGIF big time today because I’ve got the day off and am currently en route to Nashville! Have you ever been? Would love to hear your recommendations if so!
It’s my first time and it felt appropriate to plan a trip with some of my best girlfriends to continue the I-turned-30 celebrations all month long. I am so excited to see a new city and enjoy a long weekend after what was a very long, very draining week. I had a big event for a client on Tuesday night and was largely out of the office running around Manhattan Monday, Wednesday & Thursday for meeting so I am tres ready to have some drinks, eat a lot and get my boot-scootin’ boogie on!
Have a great weekend!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Taylor talks about her last summer of her 20s.
- Hallie has a great curls tutorial and Grace has a great blow out tutorial.
- Jess looks so pretty atop the Brooklyn Bridge. Love that skirt!
- These photos are just stunning.
- Donna Karan talks her beauty routine.
- The Everygirl rounded up 5 TED Talks to inspire productivity.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- These Soludos are so cute (not to mention affordable.)
- I’ve been loving the designer Annie Bing of late. This dress and this dress are on my shopping list.
- If you need an everyday neutral sandal, I found them.
- I love this off the shoulder top.
- I have no use for a bike (I don’t trust myself cruising in a city), but this one is so, so darling.
- A chic bucket bag for only $68.
- This is such a cool and chic one-piece swimsuit.
- A dress that is perfect for wedding showers / baby showers / rehearsal dinners and weekends.
- I love the back on this dress (and its price tag).
- Super cool sneakers you can dress up or dress down.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Sharing an awesome new-to-me line that has loads of cute pieces under $100
- Everything you need to have a stylish 4th of July
- An outfit for dressing for work when it is H-O-T out
- Loads of good sale items worth shopping all in one place