This week FLEW by. Largely in part because I had so many appointments and meetings and catch ups with friends + colleagues that I was barely at my desk. It had me working several late nights as a result and today I’m excited to just stay in my neighborhood and have a low key day! Last night was spent with girlfriends catching up over burgers + cocktails and I love seeing my neck of the woods start to get in the spirit with beautiful holiday decorations.
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got a sneak peek of Everlane’s first permanent store (28 Prince Street) – it opens today!
- Met up with Hitha for an impromptu cookie + walk date on the Upper West Side.
- Checked out the goop Pop Up on Bond Street – lots of pretty gift ideas!
- Celebrated a friend’s fundraising for Movember. I give to his campaign every year and it’s fun to toast his efforts at the end of the month!
- Signed up for French classes! I’m planning to dust off that minor of mine come 2018. I am so excited!
- Went to support Bekka’s display of her handmade line at Madewell (she just had a bag featured in New York Magazine! So cool.)
- Hired my first paid employee for my consulting business – I am so excited to have some additional support in the new year!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- OMG- Jenna Lyons’ new Soho loft is a total dream. (That shoe closet!!)
- Megan looks so pretty in this outfit.
- I am absolutely going to check out these!
- Love Kat’s Parisian-inspired outfit here.
- For my fellow New Yorkers, Into the Gloss’ Beauty Tour of NYC was such fun to read.
- How 4 experts would spend $60 at Ulta.
- I could not get enough of this week’s royal engagement news and loved NYT’s piece on how Meghan will define her style.
- Helena shared a bunch of great sounding books that she crowdsourced.
- And Grace shared a list of her favorite podcasts which included a few I can’t wait to start listening to!
- I can’t wait to try this brand.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- How cute are these flats?
- These leggings always sell out at Nordstrom but are finally back in sale!
- I love this pretty silk tank with lace trim.
- J.Crew is offering 30% off coats & sweaters this weekend!
- Loving everything in Everlane’s gift guide.
- I am eyeing a new pair of UGGs and think I may do these in black. (Thoughts?!)
- My favorite run-around-town / run-to-workout sneakers are back in stock at long last!
- The Net a Porter sale is still going on in case you haven’t shopped it yet!
- Love the price of this H&M cable knit sweater. (Their sweaters have been SO good this season!)
- Also from H&M this blush colored faux fur that I should hate but actually kind of love!
- Sezane just dropped their Winter collection and it is full of beautiful blouses and sweaters.
- These red shoes are perfect for this time of year.
- These are the tights I swear by.
- Love this hoodie for running to/from the gym.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- How I decorated my home for the holidays!
- My go-to store for quality + affordable chic basics.
- Loads of party outfit ideas.
- The best value + limited edition beauty gift sets.
- Holiday gift ideas for guys.
- Things I am grateful for.
- My holiday bucket list.