I hope you all are enjoying the weekend and are ideally soaking up some time off in the coming days! Working for myself there’s no real thing as a proper vacation but I will be taking Monday off from posting and I’ve been loving spending this week makeup-free and in cozy clothes. Next week I’m planning to share my favorite items from the year, a look back on 2017, a good sale + more so will see you guys back here on Tuesday! If you’re celebrating Christmas I hope you have a very merry holiday with loved ones!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent the week in Colorado with my family reading, working, skiing and enjoying some much needed downtime.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- These are the best marriage proposals of 2017.
- What happens to your body when you stop going to the gym.
- Krystal looks gorgeous in all of these dresses.
- I just saw Anna Chlumsky at a restaurant the other night so I had fun reading this.
- I always love seeing well + good’s predictions for what will be trending in wellness next year!
- These photos are amazing.
- Here’s what in and out for 2018.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love the exaggerated sleeves on this cozy looking sweater.
- How chic is this jacket!?
- How great are these boots?
- One of my favorite Everlane sweaters is back in stock.
- I never thought I’d describe a pair of winter boots as chic but these really are. So are these.
- Loving the style of these Levi’s.
- How glam is this H&M coat!?
- A chic striped tee that’s now on sale.
- This hooded coat is the perfect outfit topper and is such a good price.
- The detailing on this sweater make it a standout.
- This slinky sweater is perfect for winter date nights.
- Definitely snagging this cozy teddy coat now that it is back in stock! Also love this faux shearling one.
- My favorite mini bag now comes in millennial pink – swoon!
- Speaking of mini bags, this one looks way more expensive than it is.
- This jacket would instantly add a cool-girl edge to any outfit.
- A classic coat with a great shape that you could dress up with winter accessories.
- These are a great go-to pair of black booties.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Budget-friendly NYE outfit ideas.
- Great stocking stuffers and last minute, inexpensive gift ideas.
- An outfit + why I love winter.
- Love this velvet cami as a layering piece.
- God bless hygge.
- Loving this skirt.
- The results of a skincare challenge.