Happy Friday! This week flew by as I arrived early Tuesday to San Francisco and spent time with my clients out here and then arrived down south of the city to spend the weekend with my besties. I’m flying back to New York on Sunday during the Super Bowl which was poor planning but alas, you win some, you lose some! I have to say though the warmer California temperatures and all the sunshine did wonders for my mood and it was so nice to escape New York’s cold a bit.
I hope you have a wonderful Friday & even better weekend & I’ll see you back here Monday!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Finally got to visit Tartine Manufactory! I used to love the OG Tartine Bakery when I lived in SF back in the day and this new space they opened a while back is beautiful & so delicious. Don’t miss the morning bun!
- Caught up with some of my favorite people here in San Francisco and had fun spending face time with a client.
- Had lunch with my BFF at the Facebook offices! It’s always so fun to visit my friends’ awesome places of work while I’m out here.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved this video of easy 1 and 5 minute makeup looks.
- Thought this read on West Elm’s website about how to style your bed was so clever!
- I love hearing from other women on how and why they left their corporate jobs for self-employment. Caroline’s story reminded me a lot of my own and was a great reminder of why I trusted myself and took the leap into creating my own business.
- Bookmark this post if you’re looking for a little getaway this month.
- Loved Kat’s photos from Miami Beach.
- These lamb meatball pitas look so delicious!
- For all my fellow Friends fans, how fun would this be?
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Ok so these are the cutest sandals maybe ever!? I also love these!
- I love the detailing on these ankle boots. You could wear them with so many different outfits!
- Love the Gucci loafers but don’t love the price? These look so similar and are only $30! Also I found another pair of Gucci lookalikes for a fraction of the cost.
- I always forget what hidden treasures Urban Outfitters’ has in their home department!
- My camel coat from this post is restocked and on sale! I have it in a Medium.
- I have loved the teddy coat trend this winter but never spotted the perfect style until now! I just bought this car coat once it was restocked and can’t wait to copy the model and wear it with a striped tee and denim!
- Gigi New York just launched their winter sale. I adore their line and a lot of their smaller leather good pieces would make great gifts in case you have any birthdays on the horizon.
- Speaking of sales, my favorite online spot Shopbop just marked down a bunch of items! I spotted this chic dress that you could actually style year round, these jeans that are perfect for everyday and this pretty dress.
- Barneys is now carrying Celine sunglasses! Celine historically doesn’t sell online but they happen to make the best sunglasses ever (they are practically indestructible and I love, love, love the pairs I have and wear in nearly every outfit post) so it’s exciting that you can now find some styles online!
- J.Crew launched a ton of new arrivals this week including a new, more affordable swimwear line. I’m loving this blue and white striped one piece and the ruffle detail on this one.
- This pretty dress is so flattering and would look great with tights and boots through winter and sandals when it gets a little warmer.
- I love the designer bag you may have seen in this post earlier in the week. This one has a similar top handle look and is under $70!
- These are one of my favorite pairs of shoes for Spring that I own and now they are back in stock!
- This top with subtle stud detail would be great for a girl’s night out.
- The kitten heel is back! These would be comfy and easy to commute in.
- I love the new colors available for my favorite workout legging!
- I absolutely adore the details on this pretty lace top.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Cute gift ideas to give your favorite gals in celebration of Galentine’s.
- Why I loved the month of January.
- A new column dedicated to noteworthy finds!
- Thoughts on friendships.
- My wanderlust list!
- A playlist for your work day.