Real talk: I felt totally off all week. I don’t know if it was Daylight Savings Time or my eating habits going totally awry the past two weeks but I wasn’t sleeping well and Tuesday I had to battle through a migraine most of the day. I kept waking up at 5 and 6am each morning and by Wednesday I found myself doing guided meditation on Inscape in bed at 5:30AM to try and calm my anxiety and fall back asleep. Anyhow, these feelings made for a long and brutal feeling week but I’m hoping to be able to reset in the coming days so I feel 100% by the time I leave on the 25th for my next trip!
I hope you guys enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Previewed the new Public Parks; Private Gardens – Paris to Provence exhibit at The Met and it was so lovely. Made me want to book a trip to Provence!
- Fit in workouts at Rumble (I’m so addicted! I can literally feel myself getting stronger every single class), Brooklyn Heights Pilates (love the reformer classes so much) and Xtend Barre (where my teacher remarked she couldn’t believe I was in a morning class – ha!)
- Started reading Little Fires Everywhere and got SO many responses on InstaStories about how good it is and I couldn’t agree more as I’m already 200 pages in and can’t wait to finish it. (Also how exciting that Reese Witherspoon and Kerry Washington are making it into a series for Hulu!?!)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- This made me laugh as my girlfriends and I were just talking about how ridiculous but amazing Aesop hand soap is. I mean I love it but my mom would most likely yell at me if she knew what I had spent on it – HAHA!
- Habits to improve your professional life.
- I love hearing what products makeup artists swear by!
- Loved Jenny’s list of Paris shoot locations. I’ve done a few of them but by far this is my favorite one.
- His scrub is my favorite so I loved hearing Christophe Robin’s take on having a healthy scalp.
- I loved this retrospective on Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn’s friendship! Audrey is my style icon for life.
- I loved seeing Grace’s 5-minute makeup routine.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- How cute are these vases? They would make for great gifts!
- My favorite suitcase brand came out with an aluminum collection and is SO chic!
- These sandals I bought + shared last month are finally back in stock!
- Ahhhh I love Everlane’s new utility jacket! And the price cannot be beat.
- A girl can never have enough striped tees, right? How cute is this one & this one? (The latter would be so cute with denim shorts on the 4th of July!)
- How cute is this suit & this suit from Target!?
- Adore these darling bow flats!
- I love this dress!
- Speaking of dresses, this red one is so Va Va Voom!
- These cult sandals are full restocked for the months ahead! Think I need ’em!
- This little bag is the perfect companion to summer dresses.
- Love that these mules come in so many colors!
- This dress could easily take you to a work meeting and also to a wedding! Love the versatile design of it.
- A cute $90 dress perfect for forthcoming hot days.
- This is a pretty Spring sweater.
- These shoes are so cute!
- There are loads of pretty (and affordable!) pieces in J.O.A’s new collection.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My favorite places to shop online.
- So many pretty spring things to shop now!
- A different way at defining success (+ some really cute jumpsuits!)
- All of my travel essentials.
- Things I loved last month.
- Some great pieces that can elevate your wardrobe.