What a week. I flew back on Monday and was so happy to crawl into my own bed! The rest of the week went by in a blur with a mix of jetlag and to dos and this weekend I can’t wait to catch up with friends and spend some time nesting and Spring cleaning. I’ll also be heading to my brother and his girlfriend’s housewarming and hitting up some of my favorite workouts as I attempt to work off all the cinnamon buns I consumed last week :).
I hope you guys have a great weekend!!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got caught up on real life following my travels. I fueled my jetlag with earlier bed times and more coffee than usual.
- Got on SUCH a content roll! I got a lot of ideas for upcoming posts while traveling and put pen to paper on lots of them so keep an eye out here for lots of fun content coming soon!
- Attempted to reset my body. I once again eliminated gluten, sugar + alcohol from my diet on the weekdays. (PURE TORTURE!)
- Took my first hot pilates class! I take hot yoga frequently and my favorite studio just started offering hot pilates so gave it a whirl. I’ll definitely try it again. Also took a Rumble class (my favorite!)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- My friend Grace launched a podcast! It’s getting great reviews & now that I am back stateside I can’t wait to give it a listen. Congrats, Grace!!
- 8 apps for mind and body wellness.
- Speaking of wellness, here are some good reminders of wellness habits.
- Merritt shared some great, healthy recipes I’m looking forward to trying.
- I’m obsessed with hygge (see here, here & especially after returning from Scandinavia) so loved Jess’ post on bringing hygge into your home.
- Make your own rose flavored rock candy? How fun!
- Recommended affordable, quality skincare picks.
- Films to watch to inspire your next trip to Paris.
- I loved the visuals in this piece about the making of a bottle of Chanel No. 5! I hope to visit this part of France some day. (Thanks to my friend, Christina who sent me this!)
- The history of the chocolate chip cookie. (Such a fun read!)
- Bookmarking these tips for a glowy makeup look.
- Adding these new NYC spots to my spring bucket list thanks to Carly.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I am so in love with M. Gemi’s latest styles! I’m buying these and also have my eye on these! They make the most comfortable shoes!
- I’ve been seeing this cardigan blazer all over Instagram and think I may get it as it seems perfect for travel or comfy days at the office. It would look so good paired over a chambray shirt.
- I love this summery take on mules.
- Bought this swimsuit – hoping it works on me!
- The cut on this tank is so gorgeous. Would be perfect for date night.
- How pretty are these Tory Burch sandals?
- So many good finds in Shopbop’s new Everyday Essentials shop.
- This smocked top is SO pretty!
- So is this feminine + floral top.
- This trench is such a good find! A great price + looks more expensive than it is.
- One of my favorite spring toppers has been restocked!
- These shoes will go with basically every outfit come Spring & Summer.
- These Ray Bans are so chic.
- The lace of this set is so pretty.
- You know how much I love a midi skirt. This linen one is calling my name for spring.
- I’ve heard rave reviews about these jeans recently and they are on sale right now for $39!
- Speaking of jeans, I love the wash on these.
- This polka dot jacket would be such a statement maker.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- More about AWAY suitcases. (I always get questions about mine that I love!)
- A brand I love + a more glam look.
- Why I’m looking forward to this month.
- My favorite products for sensitive skin.
- Cute swimwear.
- Elevated wardrobe essentials to add to your rotation.
- My Spring bucket list.
- Get new wit & whimsy posts to your inbox!!