Hope you guys had a good week! Who else is watching the Royal Wedding tomorrow? I’ll be tuned in for sure as I begin the task of packing up my apartment. I have finally found a new spot but only have the next two days to get packed before I head off on my next trip so this weekend is going to have to be full of productivity. Before I get down to it I’m scooting into the city bright and early this morning to squeeze in a quick coffee date with my BFF who is in town from San Francisco (we swapped coasts this week!) and then will have to get to packing.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Can you believe Memorial Day is next weekend!? Summer, here we come…!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent a productive few days out in CA and was able to squeeze in some great time with a few of my closest friends.
- Watched The Greatest Showman and loved it. Did you guys see it? The soundtrack is so good!
- Continued to battle the back injury I got last weekend. It’s been brutal but I’m grateful to be able to walk!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I shared my story about working at The Wing this week and I really enjoyed this profile on one of the co-founder’s.
- This looks like a great exhibit opening in NYC.
- Seven tips for making your candles last longer.
- Career lessons from inspiring females.
- Would you be able to limit the times you check email a day? I’m totally addicted – not sure I could do it!
- How celeb hair stylist Jen atkin gets it done.
- These are the best new stores in NYC.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Loads of updates to the Shop! And don’t miss the finds under $100.
- These are fun party shoes!
- This jumpsuit is so my style.
- I thought Shopbop’s wedding edit was so well curated.
- Everlane has some cozy looking new sandals for summer.
- Espadrilles to live in all summer.
- I love this floral dress.
- The perfect top for summer with white jeans.
- This dress’ subtle detail is pretty.
- This may be the perfect summer dress. The pink similar version is also so great.
- How pretty are these summer slides?
- A cute striped suit that’ll be a standout poolside. (The whole line is so cute!)
- This dress would be such a stunner for a special ocassion this summer.
- How chic is this circle linen bag? Such a good summer staple.
- I am loving this sweater. The perfect topper year round.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- How I got smart about sun safety.
- So many cute PJs.
- Why sometimes you just need a break.
- A peek at where I’m working these days.
- My favorite face masks.
- A date night little black dress.