This week was a rough one. It seemed to drag on forever, I had restless sleep nearly every night and my anxiety was off the charts for a variety of reasons related to both personal and professional matters. Tears were involved (this is rare for me) and I’m not kidding when I say I had a whole crop of new gray hairs sprout. Needless to say, I’m very happy it is Friday and I’m looking forward to a low key weekend and some time off next week!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Indulged with a much needed massage at my favorite spot.
- Got to taste test the newest Red Bull flavor – coconut berry – and it was so summery and delicious. (My friend works for the brand and was in from LA!) while getting my nails done at Paintbox.
- Had some good meetings and got tons done at The Wing.
- Did a lot of planning for next week’s trip – officially SO excited! It’s a place that’s been on my bucket list for many years.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Great time management tips from a NYT best selling author.
- Hitha’s spaghetti sounds delicious.
- How cool is this seaside house in France!?
- Loving Carly’s outfit here.
- Packing tips from women who travel for work.
- I thought Briony’s style tips for summer were spot on.
- Mackenzie’s updated Nantucket guide has me yearning to return to this special island.
- Carin looks gorgeous in these photos.
- Mandy Moore’s new house is so chic.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Soludos has so many cute new styles out right now!
- This floral dress would be perfect for any baby or bridal showers you have this summer.
- I need this candle! I have the pillow spray version so know I’ll love this.
- Just ordered some metal straws to use in my at-home cold brew! (They’ll be better for the environment than the paper straws I typically use.)
- I bought this jacket last week and love it so much.
- From the recently launched “Clean at Sephora” section, I’m really interested in trying this highlighter, this serum from one of my favorite brands, and picking up this favorite mask.
- How adorable is this gingham dress?! (Also comes in pink!)
- This white eyelet romper just screams summer.
- This polka dot midi dress is right up my alley.
- Loads of cute additions in the Spring/Summer Shop!
- This versatile $35 cami just got restocked!
- Loving this maxi dress.
- And this mini one.
- These sneakers are having a major moment in NYC right now. I swear I see someone in them almost every block it feels like!
- This is a cute jumpsuit you could wear again and again.
- This white eyelet dress is so pretty!
- This straw tote is darling.
- This dress could be really cute layered with a tee underneath it.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Where to spend your summer in NYC.
- An outfit in London’s Notting Hill.
- The beauty products I can’t live without in summer.
- Things I’ve bought & loved recently.
- How I handle a bad day.
- Reflecting on one year in Brooklyn.