Happy Friday from Porto, Portugal! Merritt & I arrived Wednesday and have hit the ground running. I’m so happy to be in this beautiful country for the first time and the time off feels very welcomed after a rough week last week!
This week’s roundup is jam-packed so I hope you’ll enjoy and I’ll see you back here next week!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Arrived in Porto and tomorrow we’re heading to Lisbon! I hope you’re following along on Instagram!
- Totally updated the New York City Guide!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved Erika’s Tulum travel guide. It is a spot that’s definitely on my bucket list!
- This peony farm looks amazing!
- Do you dry brush? I’ve talked about it before and highly recommend it. Goop breaks down more info here. (This is the brush I have by the way.)
- Why life gets better in your 30s.
- I loved Liz’s California weekend getaway ideas.
- Would you try any of these mindfulness apps? I’m intrigued!
- These two girls are amazing.
- How to heal a sunburn. (Don’t forget lots of SPF this week & July 4th!)
- For your most stressful days, here are 12 easy ways to practice self care at work.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love this ladylike dress.
- How cute is this little number!? And such a good price, too!
- Wear this top with jeans all year.
- Loving this floral one piece swimsuit.
- I used this white fan all summer long last year – truly some of the best money I’ve ever spent. So I just bought another one in black to get me through summer. I was so amazed at how well made this one is!
- This eyelet romper is darling.
- Need a good travel bag for summer trips? Love Cuyana’s selection!
- I bought this bag for Portugal and loved it even more when I saw it in person!
- Speaking of bags how cute is this one?
- This dress is right up my alley.
- Adore these sandals.
- The back of this dress is so pretty.
- I love the color of this dress. Would be perfect for a Fall wedding!
- How cute are these earrings?
- Loads of new cute pieces under $100 are right this way!
- Love these denim shorts.
- The braided detail on these sandals set them apart. (This brand makes the most comfortable sandals by the way!)
- This swimsuit looks like it would be so flattering.
- My shorts from this post are now majorly on sale!
- I just bought another of my favorite strapless bra. (This brand is all I wear!)
- This white maxi dress is so pretty.
- The Who What Wear collection at Target has SO many cute things right now like this dress, this skirt, this romper, and this dress.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- This month’s beauty edit.
- A favorite summer outfit.
- My favorite face masks.
- How to spend summer in NYC.
- Beauty products I’ve been loving this month.
- My go-to recipes.
- Cute matching sets.