This week flew by! Largely because last Saturday night I booked a last minute trip, flew up Wednesday afternoon and am now writing to you from Nantucket. I’m so happy to be spending time here – this place is magic! I head back home tomorrow and can’t wait for Sunday as I’m heading to the Bastille Day celebration in my neighborhood with Ricard! I went last year and it is such a blast. If you’re nearby Cobble Hill on Sunday you should come by! There are delicious drinks + food, petanque, fun music and lots more! Tweet or Instagram DM me if you plan to attend so we can try and say hi!
Enjoy this week’s roundup and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Booked a spontaneous trip to Nantucket! I never do anything spontaneous (it’s not my nature – ha!) but when my friend Carly said she had room at her rental and that I should come, I rearranged my schedule to come to this slice of heaven I love so much! It was the nicest invite ever! (Thanks, Carly!)
- Started BBG! My friend Merritt has been so committed to these workouts and after doing one with her in Portugal, I decided to download the guide and begin to use it as a supplement to the classes I love so much.
- I started working on a BIG Q&A post so if you have questions for me – send ’em my way either by email or this form and I’ll add them to the post and get them answered! And a friendly reminder that if you’d like new posts in your inbox + my monthly highlights newsletter, you can sign up here.
- Launched the Reader Survey! Thank you to everyone who has taken it so far and provided extremely valuable feedback + insights! If you’ve not yet taken it, I’m going to have it live through next Wednesday so if you wan to bookmark it and take it in the coming days, I’d be super grateful!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Tips for making travel better. (These were so good! I was shaking my head reading it but the one about croissants was obviously my favorite ;)).
- Kendall’s trip to Capri looked amazing. This part of Italy (+ the Amalfi coast) are definitely on my bucket list.
- How pretty are these sunflower fields that Alicia visited?
- If you’re in the NYC area, Casper recently opened The Dreamery, a very Instagrammable nap lounge complete with personal sleep nooks, your own pjs from Sleepy Jones and a tooth brush. Color me curious!
- Will launched such an amazing product line of home furnishings and decor!
- I loved reading Blair’s Q&A.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Loving these Nike sneakers. And also some other colors here!
- This dress is so similar to one I wore in Portugal. I love the silhouette!
- These are cute summer slides.
- Well if this bag isn’t the cutest + most unique one I’ve seen in a while! I love it.
- The tie detail on this dress make it so cute.
- These sneakers are a more affordable version of the ones I’ve been wearing non-stop.
- My favorite comfy flats have been totally restocked! I have my eye on the suede ones for Fall.
- These chic sunnies are only $55!
- The detail on this bag make it a standout for dressed up summer occasions.
- I have this makeup organizer but have found it is so handy for travel to keep other things tidy like medicine, toiletries or even technology. With the personalization it would make a great gift, too!
- I love this feminine take on the shirt dress.
- These would be great go-to sandals.
- Banana Republic for the win with this polka dot jumpsuit and this dress that is so my style!
- This cute straw tote is now on sale! It’s similar to the one I carried all over Portugal and LOVED for being roomy + fitting over your shoulder.
- How cute is this mini dress? I love how it looks styled with sneakers! It also comes in solid colors!
- This swimsuit looks like it would be so flattering on.
- I love the summery vibes of this button down (and it has rave reviews!)
- These workout leggings are so badass!
- This dress looks so much more expensive than $55!
- This brand makes the most beautiful espadrilles!
- Speaking of espadrilles, this pair would go with everything (and this brand’s shoes are so comfy!)
- This navy jumpsuit is so chic.
- This bikini is so cute! Love the polka dots & ruffle detail.
- Cuyana launched a new great bag.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My first post from Portugal! (+ some good sale finds within!)
- How to have the best summer in NYC.
- Everything I thought was worth checking out at the Nordstrom Sale.
- An intriguing new beauty treatment I tried.
- My favorite French beauty products.
- The best bath towels.
- My thoughts on traveling solo.
- My summer bucket list.
- A brow serum I love.