Happy Friday! I’m so looking forward to this weekend as we’re supposed to have cooler weather (at last!) and I’m heading to see Straight White Men on Broadway and also hosting a little dinner party for my brother’s birthday!
Hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and I’ll see you guys back here Monday!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Took a fun cookie dough class at DO with Carly! We had such a blast and left with delicious cookie dough and freshly baked cookies.
- Booked a trip to Paris for next month! Excited is an understatement. As you guys may remember I was hoping to spend a month in Paris this year but it isn’t feasible sadly but I’ll certainly settle for a week! I have a few friends that will be in town and Briony is going to come meet me for the first few days – I cannot wait!
- Previewed Saks Off Fifth’s new private label brands. I was really impressed with the quality and the price points.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved this blogger’s wedding dress!
- Anh looks so chic in these classic pumps.
- Loved these photos of Julia in Paris.
- I thought this was such an interesting read on intuition! Being self employed was the first time I really felt like I started to tap into my gut instinct and it is what I rely on heavily every day when it comes to decisions I make nowadays for work.
- Margot Robbie in these Chanel photos is everything.
- I used to love journaling when I was in high school and college and my study abroad journal entries are some of my favorite (and most laughable) things I own. Grace’s post on keeping a travel journal is inspiring me to pick back up this habit!
- Book recommendations for Fall.
- Thank you so much to the reader that sent me this article on the fitness craze developing in Paris! I’m earmarking several of the studios for my trip next month as you guys know I love classes!
- Questions to ask yourself while cleaning out your closet.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Remember these boots I lived for last year? I wore them SO much. Well, I found a dupe for about 1/3 of the price. These are also so chic!
- I love that this sweater can be worn forwards or backwards.
- This wrap sweater is so pretty and would look so great with a lace cami under it.
- I bought this dress for work from home days I want to feel like I’m wearing real clothes but requires minimal effort. I love the fit and you can’t beat the price.
- Loving these loafers.
- This top has my name on it.
- How good is this Madewell cardigan?
- I love all the color options this sweater comes in.
- So much yes to these well rated boots.
- Speaking of boots, these look like Frye but are a fraction of the price.
- I love these little slingbacks.
- If you want to invest in a new bag for the new season, this gorgeous one seems like such a practical option. Wear it 3 ways!
- Leopard is fully coming back and these flats are a chic way to get in on the trend.
- How striking is this dress and how perfect for Fall?
- I love these sneakers.
- The color of this sweater is so good + I would style it with my favorite faux leather leggings.
- J.Crew has landed at Amazon! Now you can Prime a new outfit in time for the weekend if needed.
- A few other cute Amazon Fashion finds include these leopard slides, these tortoise earrings, this little wrap dress and these versatile booties.
- These Sam Edelman booties are so chic. Same with these!
- This is a great affordable sweater.
- Obsessed with this top! The bow in the back is too cute.
- How cozy does this sweater look?
- The tortoise detail on this bag is so chic.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Fall wish list!
- Changes coming to wit & whimsy.
- My idea of a perfect day in NYC.
- Why I’m adding more color to my wardrobe.
- Lots of cute workout clothes.
- My favorite home goods.
- Embracing cute polka dot prints!
- A perfect getaway outside of NYC.