Cheerio from Londontown! I arrived this morning and I am so, so excited to be back in one of my favorite cities. I’m here for a press trip that starts next Tuesday but extended my trip because, of course I wanted to! Hope you’ll follow along on Instagram while I am here for the next week.
This week was a beautiful one because of how I was left feeling uplifted and encouraged following my post on Wednesday about being single in my 30s. I did not expect the influx of messages, emails, DMs and comments and to say I was moved and touched would be an understatement. I spent pretty much the whole day crying happy tears because of everyone’s stories. I remain indebted to this community for forever for the feelings I was given on Wednesday. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for hearing me and for opening up to share your own words.
May you enjoy your weekend & I’ll see you back here on Monday!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got ready for London! Ran a bunch of errands, packed, fit in my quarterly blood work (for my thyroid disease), caught up with a few friends over coffee, took two hot yoga classes with my favorite teacher and *attempted* to take a bit of the Monday holiday off!
- I also wanted to provide a quick update on the NYC volunteer event I am planning! One of you reached out to inquire and I’m glad you did so I could provide an update. I had a great call with New York Cares and we’re excited to put this on the calendar but it will most likely be April or May due to my travel schedule. I am SO excited to do this!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- This was such a great TED Talk about how to accomplish your goals.
- How to improve your day in just five minutes. (Need to remember this one!!)
- I love Amy’s style and her new site looks great.
- This is a thought-provoking read about finances and perception.
- Krystal shared a great list of free things to do in NYC.
- Motivational quotes from inspiring females.
- I loved Garance’s advice on letting go of self-doubt.
- Ways to beat the winter blues.
- Great wines under $20 according to the New York Times.
- RIP Karl Lagerfeld. What a visionary.
- If you are in need of a laugh, watch this interview of Diane Keaton. I love her so much. “What’s an influencer?” HAHA!
- Have any of you tried a dry manicure? This piece left me intrigued.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Away launched rose gold suitcases and oh my god they are maybe the prettiest luggage I’ve ever seen!
- I love the tie detail on this sweatshirt.
- A go to-pair of J.Crew jeans.
- How cute is this jacket for rainy Spring days?
- I love a classic white button down moment.
- This is the perfect desk to drinks top from Madewell.
- This gingham swimsuit is darling.
- Just bought these heels for my trip to London! After loving styling my white kitten heels I wanted a black pair and this pair are exactly what I was looking for.
- The perfect trench coat for Spring.
- I’ve been looking for a black belt bag that’s not very expensive (they’re very trendy!) and this one may be exactly what I’m looking for.
- This is such a perfect striped tee for Spring. This one is really cute, too.
- Loving this simple yet stylish jumpsuit.
- Ankle length skinny jeans are my jam right now and I love the look of these. (I really like this brand.)
- This dress reminds me of one I bought in Paris. Such pretty detail and such a good price.
- I love the detail on Everlane’s new pretty silk blouses.
- Such a cute shoulder bag and at a great price point.
- This sweater is without a doubt a splurge, but the details are too pretty not to share.
- What a fun & flirty top?
- This slip dress is oh so chic.
- Can we talk about how cozy this hoodie looks?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Dressed up in NYC’s Grand Central.
- My favorite face masks.
- Affordable pieces for your next warm weather getaway.
- Cute hair accessories.
- What I’d include in my capsule wardrobe.
- Loungewear I love.
- Thoughts on being single in your 30s.
[Image via this post]