What an amazing week it was! I can’t begin to tell you what the incredible weather in London this last week did for my soul. I’m here through Sunday and my brother is coming down from Edinburgh today (he moved there with his wife this past Fall) and I cannot wait to spend the weekend with him. It has been the biggest treat to be back in this city that I love so dearly and I can’t wait to share more with you all from the trip soon. Also get excited because I am dedicating all of next week to Paris!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I’ll see you back here on Monday!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got to experience two amazing attractions I’ve never been to before in London: The London Eye and Madame Tussaud’s. They were such fun and I’ll be sharing a full blog post recap very soon! I want to sincerely thank Merlin Entertainment for having me to London this week – I am so grateful for the experience!
- Got to catch up with my friend Charlie over drinks while in London! Her Instagram account is amazing if you’re looking for a fun new account to follow.
- Caught up with my dear friend Briony who was lovely enough to come down and meet me in London! We enjoyed afternoon tea and a night out on the town!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- What to say and what not to say to someone who is grieving. This was such a good and important read.
- I am so glad new John Mayer music is back!
- Loved this photo of Kacey Musgraves. A girl after my own heart!
- The beginner’s guide to journaling.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This is the $20 curling iron I take on all my international trips because it supports dual wattage. I can’t recommend it enough! All my other Amazon favorites can be found here.
- Last chance to buy from the Shopbop sale! There’s a lot of good stuff so don’t miss out!
- How pretty is this dress for Spring.
- Love the braided detail on these under $100 sandals.
- This straw bag is a stunner.
- These are a fun way to transition the mule trend into warmer weather.
- How fun are BaubleBar’s new rainbow rings? Such a fun pop of color!
- Love these pretty pajamas.
- These Levi’s have over 2,300 reviews on Amazon!!
- Steve Madden brought back their bestselling sandals from last summer!
- Love these casual jeans for weekend wear.
- This Madewell dress is super cute.
- Found: a great tote for work, weekends & travel.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The best of the best at the Shopbop sale (and what I bought.)
- My favorite TV shows.
- What to pack for your next warm weather getaway.
- Thoughts on being single.
- Beauty products I’ve been loving lately.
- The 10 minute habit that’s changing my life.
- My favorite face oils.
- Things I’m trying to do better this year.
That was such a fun sleepover! Thank you for the best two days; I love that we squeezed in so many good London things. Now if you’ll excuse me, I can only eat kale and water for the next three days….
Was the best London visit! Adore you and our adventures together!