This week damn near did me in. I was overwhelmed and out of sorts. Want some key examples? Missing my subway stop, losing my keys only to find them in the front door and buying paper towels instead of toilet paper are a few great ones. I was struggling to screw my head on straight as I returned home to New York for what felt like truly the first time in almost a month. I was with a client for two full back to back days of meetings this week and then trying to play proper catchup on my inboxes. I am now looking forward to staying put for the entirety of April which has me very, very happy. I want to get back in the groove of real life and plan to spend much of this weekend cooking, reading, sleeping and cleaning. (Life in your 30s is riveting I tell ya!)
I hope you guys enjoy this week’s roundup and I’ll see you back here on Monday!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Practiced some self care. I’ve started going to Common Point for acupuncture and I am also doing another round of Gua Sha for my back to help with my chronic headaches this afternoon. I did it back in 2015 and truly believe it helped with my pain.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Another wonderful read from Garance on being single.
- I admittedly love Rachel Bilson and am so excited she has a new TV show coming!
- I loved all of Carin’s looks from Paris Fashion Week.
- Retinol is one of the best ingredients you can use on aging skin but you need to be informed before you using it. Curious? Read this.
- A great guide for where to eat in LA.
- Curious about the F-factor diet? Here’s more info.
- Things to do before you check your phone in the morning.
- How to make Fridays the most productive day of the week.
- I’ve been following along on Mackenzie’s trip to Australia & I’m getting so excited to see it for myself in November!
- Time for spring cleaning (doing one is on my most recent seasonal bucket list!) – loved this list of eight places to start removing those things that don’t bring you joy anymore.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- These are such a great pair of pants for work in a non-neutral!
- Score 15% off Skinceuticals at Dermstore with the code SKINC15. This and this are holy grail for me.
- I love an oversized denim jacket for Spring into Fall.
- Something Navy dropped a bunch of new and affordable products this week. Favorites include this bodysuit (bought it!), these hair accessories, this top, these pjs, these Louboutin look alike shoes and this hat.
- This dress is so pretty.
- I love this chic blazer.
- Adding this darling jumpsuit to my Nordstrom cart.
- Speaking of jumpsuits, this would be such a good one to wear to a wedding.
- Springtime Chanel vibes for less than $150.
- These PJs are too cute.
- This is a cute top. Love how it looks tucked into jeans!
- In the market for a swimsuit? Anthropologie has so many cute ones!
- Found: a chic trench coat for under $150.
- This pair of heeled sandals are super similar to a pair I own that cost much more – *rolls eyes*
- Simple sandals you can wear all summer and are under $50.
- Love this chic watch.
- My all time favorite bra is now on sale. This is the only brand I ever wear in bras.
- How cute is the ruffle detail on this Madewell top?
- Speaking of Madewell, they have 25% off pieces from their new collection.
- Amazon launched its own skincare line and I’m pretty intrigued!
- Mango is one of my favorite stops for affordable sweaters and chic coats. They are having a huge sale this weekend and I’ve got my eye on this chic white coat, this bag (under $30!), and this sweater.
- The pom-pom trim on these slides, too good for spring!
- Loving Everlane’s new anorak for Spring – made from 25 recycled plastic bottles!
- This sunny $63 dress I wore in Palm Springs is back in stock! The medium fit me perfectly.
- I cannot believe this entire look is from Target – the chicest dress! Here is the link to the shoes too.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My favorite posts about NYC.
- How I reset after traveling.
- My Spring bucket list.
- Fashion finds on Amazon – all for under $150.
- Thoughts on being single.
- The products you guys told me you love.
- What I packed for Southern California.
[Image via this post]