This week had me feeling revived. I started Monday focused on changing my mindset and prioritizing positivity, hustling and getting back in the groove. It felt so good. I had visitors arrive Wednesday and we’ve already been eating loads of good food and we have a fun and busy weekend ahead around the city. We’re checking out the new Hudson Yards today, going to the One World Trade Observatory tomorrow and seeing a show on Broadway as a few highlights.
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Added some recipes to my go-to recipes google doc in this post.
- Got back to my BBG workouts. I had largely taken the last month off from working out and it was time to fire back up the workouts. (I missed the endorphins!)
- Made this cacio e pepe and it was so, so good.
- Caught up with friends after a lot of travel.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- New York Times is doing a series of “no-recipe recipes“. I love this idea and signed up for their weekly newsletter as a result!
- What to clean if you only have five, ten or twenty minutes.
- Loved this outfit of Amy’s.
- This pasta recipe sounds so good.
- 15 ways to practice self care.
- YESSSS! Another Noah Centino rom-com is coming to Netflix next month.
- 50 women-run small businesses you can shop online.
- Advice for working smarter, not harder.
- I really enjoyed Grace’s post about inclusive sizing. This is something I don’t do on wit & whimsy and would love to start getting better at it. (Relatedly I was happy to see Reformation launch extended sizes. Their sizing has been so beyond off – I am a size 10 in their line instead of my usual size 6 and I often to have to tailor the dresses).
- The right way to ask “Can I buy you a coffee & pick your brain?”.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Target has a new homewares collection and it is g-o-o-d.
- Saint Laurent look alike sunnies.
- Sezane released their Spring collection and it is just heaven. The dresses in particular are so, so good.
- Chanel vibes on these LOFT shoes. Also love this pair.
- Love the detail on this perfect striped tee. And so into these stripes, too.
- Just added these pearl sandals to my cart!
- These are such a pretty Spring take on the mule trend.
- Speaking of Spring takes, this moto jacket would be great over Spring dresses or skirts.
- This top is so darling.
- Such a chic work pant.
- SO many good new arrivals at H&M. This hat, this romper, this dress, this puff sleeved tee, this bikini, this Spring parka, these mules, this tee dress, this gingham top, these PJs, these espadrilles, this bag and these headbands.
- I adore a long sleeved dress and this polka dot one is perfect for Spring.
- Friendly reminder you can find all my Amazon favorites here!
- Sandal season is almost upon us! M.Gemi has so many good ones. Their shoes are some of my favorites. So well made and so comfortable.
- The perfect gingham midi skirt for spring.
- This white top is screaming my name.
- I love this simple gold bangle.
- We may finally be escaping coat season but this one is so chic & a good weight for the transition to print.
- These sunglasses look like my Celine pair but are only $69.
- Anthropologie is doing an extra 40% off their sale items!
- Cuyana’s popular tote insert to help you organize always sells out but just got restocked! Act fast.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Everything I’ve been loving recently.
- How to get through when you’re having a rough time.
- My thoughts on being your own best date.
- A look at my trip to LA and Palm Springs.
- My favorite bath products.
- How I reset after traveling.
- My Spring bucket list.
- Great finds on Amazon Fashion for under $150.
- My latest Q&A.