Happy Friday from Nantucket! I am so happy to be back here soaking up the sun, eating ice cream and lobster rolls and enjoying being on the water and at the beach.
The Nordstrom Sale Early Access starts later today so keep an eye out for another post this afternoon with my picks for those of you that have Nordstrom cards! Public Access starts next week and I’ll have another post then, too.
Have a wonderful weekend you guys!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Flew to Nantucket and have been soaking up island life. I love it here so much!
- Signed up for my first yoga retreat this Fall! This was on my list of 2019 goals.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I have been pinning lots of delicious looking salads like this one, this one and this one to eat this summer.
- Time management mistakes you may be making.
- Summer beauty favorites according to the New York Times. (Here are my favorites).
- A summer rom-com bucket list? Sign me up!
- How to move from self awareness to self improvement. Such an interesting read!
- Newport has been on my East Coast travel list for a while and Julia’s new guide for the location cemented one thing: I’ve got to go!
- 10 one pot recipes for summer cooking.
- A guide to money habits you should start now.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- In love with these beautiful and delicate pearl earrings.
- So many good finds under $200 on Shopbop right now.
- This $60 dress from Gap is so my style + comes in 3 prints!
- Also from Gap – a great denim skirt. Also in white!
- These Madewell sandals have such cute stitching details.
- This sweatshirt has the cutest detail!
- One of my favorite summer dresses now comes in black.
- Love these $98 Levi’s.
- How cute is this little white dress? Love it!
- I wear white lace tops so often so adding this one to my Shopbop cart. Also this one!
- Speaking of pretty tops, this floral one for under $80.
- I love a striped top and this is a great one.
- How darling are these bobby pins?
- This neutral shoe is perfect for any ocassion you have this year. Also comes in leather vs. suede.
- Also from Steve Madden, Hermes sandal vibes but for under $100.
- This affordable dress would be so cute with a denim jacket.
- I love how dainty these little gold hoops are.
- My favorite watch brand has some beautiful new styles for this season.
- If you’re already excited for fall, this trench is classic.
- This cute basket handbag is so perfect for summer.
- This midi dress is screaming my name.
- Another pretty summer dress that comes in a couple colors.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The reset diet that helped get my eating back on track.
- What I packed for Nantucket this week.
- Two affordable pairs of jeans I love.
- My summer wish list.
- So many cute pairs of shorts + my favorite products for summer.
- What to know before you go to Provence.
- 4 books I’ve loved recently.
- Some things I’ve loved this summer.
[Image via this post]