This week was a doozy as I ended up feeling sick again on Sunday. My immune system appears to be on holiday and I am hoping to find time this weekend to rest up even more and restore my health as this cold is dragging me down! I found myself cancelling a lot of things and having to reschedule others and it just isn’t my style to do so. I know rest is the best thing for me so I prioritized sleep this week as much as possible.
If you have a minute and haven’t already had a chance to share a testimonial here about why you follow me – I would be so grateful! They’ve been immensely helpful in allowing me to secure campaigns and for that I am beyond appreciative.
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend & enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got my second Paris, Perfected testimonial which made me so happy!
- Shot a campaign at The Williamsburg Hotel – it’ll be up on Tuesday and is one of my most in-depth posts to date. Excited to share it with you guys.
- Had a meeting with the team at Margaux. I love their shoes! (See an interview I did with their founders here).
- Started The Politician on Netflix – anyone else watching?!
- Went to the Friends Pop Up in Soho.
- Shared a look at my scar following my skin cancer removal and was moved by all those of you who shared the stories behind your scars <3
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to enjoy your next work trip.
- Yesssss, one of the best books I read this year, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, is becoming a movie.
- How to buy clothes that are built to last. Such an important read!
- Tips for getting comfortable dining solo when you travel alone. I concur with all of them! (My thoughts on solo travel here.)
- How to maintain long distance friendships.
- Related: How to make new friends.
- An informative read on thyroid disease. Did you know 1 in 4 women will be diagnosed? Here is my own story.
- Fat Tire Bike Tours is giving away a trip to Paris!
- Loved this interview with my friend Hitha! She gives so much great advice & her #5SmartReads newsletter is a must follow.
- Blair just announced her next Nordstrom collaboration with the cutest video. Can’t wait to shop the collection!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I went totally down the shopping rabbit hole when I discovered all the cute looks Nordstrom has pre-curated here.
- Nordstrom’s brand Treasure & Bond is also KILLING it this season. I just ordered this sweater and this sweater but also how good are these booties, this blazer and this scarf?
- J.Crew just brought back one of their most popular coats (and a favorite style of mine) and it is 50% off today! Other outerwear is also on sale here.
- A classic trench coat that won’t break the bank. Also like this one.
- I bought this shirt (sized down to a Small) and loooove it. I’ve been looking for a drapey, oversized button down for years and this fit the bill perfectly. I can’t wait to wear it with blazers and layered under sweaters.
- Also bought this sweater (in a medium) and it is so nice. It’ll be on the blog next week but wanted to share today as it is 30% off.
- A favorite affordable dress of mine that is equal parts comfy as it is flattering is now back! I have it in an 8.
- The other day I stumbled into Snowe Home in the Flatiron and instantly wanted one of everything. They make such high quality, chic home goods for the bedroom, bath and kitchen and I fell in love with the serveware and towels in particular. Their wine glasses are unbreakable (the sales associate literally banged one on the shelf repeatedly to demonstrate and safe to say I was gobsmacked!)
- Loving Free People’s assortment of affordable sweaters including this one and this one.
- One of my coziest scarves that sold out in a flash last Winter (wearing it here) is now back!
- Yessssss to Nordstrom’s Holiday & Seasonal decor section!
- Love this cozy sweater from Urban Outfitters and all the knot headband options they have here!
- My friend launched her popular baskets in the cutest stripes!
- The new arrivals from Target’s Threshold brand are SO good. Give me all the Fall feels, please!
- H&M’s coats are so good right now. This one I saw in store and the quality is great for the price and this one is an affordable take on my favorite teddy coat and this one is so great for weekends.
- Outdoor Voices released a gorgeous new cabernet color for Fall in their popular leggings and sports bra.
- Marc Fisher is doing a 25% sale! They have SO many goods boots and booties right now. This pair is my favorite.
- Did you want the sweater from this post but it had sold out? They are now taking orders for the restock to arrive in December!
- Anthropologie has an extra 30% off sale this weekend.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My go-to outfit for meetings.
- Affordable Fall decor for your home.
- All my favorite Fall traditions.
- What I’m buying for Fall.
- How to style the versatile J.Crew Sweater Blazer.
- All my favorite pairs of jeans that are under $100.
- My journey with acupuncture.
- My best time management tips.
[Image outtake via this post]