This week was a busy one but full of fun plans and events. I’m leaving for a quick trip to the Catskills on Sunday and am so excited to return to Scribner’s Lodge which I’ve been to twice last year. It is a favorite cozy Upstate destination. I’m hopeful for some great Fall colors, a good hike and some delicious meals.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Added a new newsletter subscriber option! You can now choose if you’d like to get all my new posts when they publish and the monthly or either/or. You can sign up on the homepage right sidebar (scroll down just a bit till you see where it says Subscribe!)
- Went to a cool event for Amazon to learn about all their devices (I didn’t own any previously!) and literally squealed when I found out they are releasing later this month Earbuds with Alexa technology but more importantly Bose noise cancelling technology. I can’t get on a plane without my Bose headphones but they are hard to sleep in on long flights. Enter: these Amazon Ear Buds. I pre-ordered them immediately so I have them for my two upcoming red eye flights. I also LOVED the idea behind their smart plugs. I want to get one for everyone on my Christmas list ha!
- Visited the Eileen Fisher showroom and got a sneak peek at their Spring/Summer collections. I also learned they have an amazing sustainability program called Renew which made me love the brand even more.
- Made this delicious recipe and Ina Garten’s apple crisp and had a cozy night in taking a bath and reading my new book.
- Finally returned to working out after two months in. My return to hot yoga felt so good!
- Shipped off five more Paris, Perfected orders. I had an influx of rush orders last week so it has been a steady stream of fulfillment on this front!
- Went to a fun wine & cheese event with Atout France to learn news about some of the country’s regions.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- A fun read on the town of Sleepy Hollow in Upstate New York.
- 68 soups and stews for sweater weather. Pinned so many of these!
- A nice read on “grown woman” friendships.
- Related: how to find your tribe and make lasting friendships.
- Things to make your next flight better.
- Bookmarking my friend Julia’s dad’s lasagna recipe and my friend Merritt’s pumpkin chocolate chip muffins recipe!
- Loved Jess’ guide to the best non-toxic candles. The more I dive into cleaner products, the more I realize how much ground there is to cover!
- A great article on negotiating the salary you deserve.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- J.Crew has 40% off outerwear, boots, sweaters & more right now! This includes their two best selling coats: the chateau parka and the cocoon coat. I’ve worn the brand recently here, here, here & here. I recommend these jeans (I always size down in J.Crew denim), this sweater (the latter I saw on Instagram last night and it looked SO good on!!), the J.Crew’s shoes which have been really good lately, my favorite classic blazer. their Teddy Coats and their new Daphne coat.
- And Anthropologie is doing 25% off everything and free shipping! You can find my current Anthro favorites at the bottom of this recent post.
- AND Mango has 30% off their entire collection and it is SO GOOD. I love this sweater dress, these joggers, this sweater, this sweater, this jacket (I bought it last week and it is even better in person!!), this top (would look so good under the aforementioned jacket) and this sweater.
- I love this chic, classic wrap coat from Ann Taylor. Also this cozy yet stylish turtleneck sweater.
- Hello, amazing new arrivals from LOFT! And 40% off right now! I haven’t seen much I’ve liked from the brand in the past few months and now they dropped SO much goodness. This blazer, this blazer, this sweater, this sweater, this top, this cardigan, this cardigan, this headband, this top and this blazer.
- How good is this cardigan from Madewell?
- This sherpa jacket from J.Crew Factory arrived this week and I am in love. So cozy!
- Friendly reminder that you can find all my favorite Amazon finds here. I made some additions this week!
- A chic and classic camel coat for under $150.
- I LOVE the new waffleknit turtleneck from Everlane!
- My Spanx velvet leggings I love so much this time of year with oversized sweaters are now fully back in stock! I wore them here.
- & Other Stories makes some of my favorite coats and they just released a landing page of “trophy coats” for the season with styling ideas and I spotted so many good items! This coat is my favorite. Also these booties! So good.
- After my post on cashmere this week, several people recommended the Bloomingdale’s private label Aqua cashmere so I bought a couple pieces as they are 30% off right now!
- This is a versatile easy dress to throw on.
- This is a cute casual jacket for Fall or Spring.
- I love this cute & sleek sweater dress.
- Really into the style of these jeans & at a great price.
- The prettiest velvet hair bow!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My favorite Fall memories & a new iconic Barbour jacket.
- All the favorite cashmere I own.
- The best Fall arrivals from my favorite French brand, Sezane.
- A cozy yet stylish Fall look.
- All the best scarves this season.
- My best time management tips.
- The best jeans under $100.
- My foray into clean beauty.
Love the roundup. The Mango blazer, I love. Would you say it runs true to size?
Yes I bought my normal size size 6 but would recommend sizing up if you want to wear it over sweaters!