This Weekly Roundup marks my final of the year! I’ll be taking a step back from blogging during the rest of the holiday season and in early January with the exception of two more posts I have teed up for 2019. I’ll be picking these back up in mid-January!
Have you had a chance to do a good deed for my Kindness Campaign yet? I’ve been loving seeing everything that people have been doing – the past two weeks have been amazing and filled my inbox with so much goodness and joy! I would love for you to participate if you’ve not yet done so!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy this last roundup of 2019!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Finalized a lot of to dos before flying to Colorado yesterday! SO looking forward to some downtime the next two weeks.
- Blissed out at a massage and an indulgent dinner at The Greenwich Hotel. Decided this was a year end treat to myself.
- Had team drinks for w&w with Kate who I’ve been lucky enough to have helping me for the past 4+ years!
- Listened to holiday music and this favorite playlist on repeat.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 99 good news stories from this year!
- While I don’t consider myself much of a procrastinator, I think everyone can learn a little about being most efficient at work from this piece.
- How to have a 5-star hotel experience in Paris without staying at one. (The library at La Reserve is indeed amazing!)
- So happy Schitt’s Creek is returning on January 7th! This show brings me so much joy.
- Color me shocked at this gift wrapping hack.
- What’s your must-pack item? Loved reading the comments on that post! My travel essentials are here but if I had to narrow it down I would say noise cancelling headphones.
- Loved Christine’s photos from Christmastime in Paris.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- A cozy and casual shearling zip up that won’t break the bank.
- Bloomingdale’s is doing 25% off which means loads of styles from my favorite denim brand AGolde are now on sale! So are the cashmere pieces I mentioned in this post.
- This travel case for sunglasses and watches is so brilliant!
- Marc Fisher has 20% off loads of styles right now.
- The Ann Taylor booties I keep wearing (seen above) are now on sale!
- I have a pair of Veja sneakers on my wish list for 2020.
- A pretty neutral watch from Fossil.
- These espadrilles have me yearning for a warm weather trip.
- Nordstrom has a lot of great options for NYE outfits!
- Eyeing these boots now that they are on sale!
- Hello, chic ski and winter jacket!
- Love the look of this cozy cardigan.
- Eyeing all of this chic yoga wear for new year goals.
- Net a Porter just launched a huge sale! So many good markdowns.
- Still need a NYE or Christmas outfit? Try out Rent the Runway Unlimited with code MDONO100 at sign up and you will receive $50 off your first 2 months of RTR Unlimited ($100 off total)!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The top sellers on wit & whimsy this year.
- Thoughtful gifts under $50.
- Ideas on what to wear for Christmas and NYE.
- The most Instagram worthy Holiday spots in NYC.
- All my favorite cozy things.
- My holiday bucket list.